Russian drug mule arrested at Suvarnabhumi with 57 lumps of cocaine in her stomach

webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, zorro1 said:

Thousands of tourists you speak of are not carrying coke in their bowels.
We can not know what it's like to be in that situation and if we would have a panic attack.

Everybody is cool behind a key board.. Very different in real life!

Er, are you being serious? I trust most wouldn't be that stupid. And if they were, they deserve all they get.

25 minutes ago, gp2002 said:

If the police were smart (and I use that term loosely) they would have let her deliver the drugs to the Africans and then arrested them as well.

DUH!!

I think you may not be thinking outside of the box here, and perhaps underestimate their intelligence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goose_That_Laid_the_Golden_Eggs

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

14 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

No surprise there.

If some had burst in her stomach, it would have done her a favour. 

25 years in a Thai jail.............................no thank you.

Could she  have regurgitated or passed the packages on the airplane then kept the money and ran ?

9 hours ago, dbrenn said:

Not necessarily a rival gang. Perhaps the same gang need to provide the cops with a sacrificial lamb every now and then to stay in business.

If your fantasy were actually true, they wouldn't give up anywhere near 600+ grams of coke.

I've been in and out of this country countless times since 1998. Never once have I seen anyone pulled out and x-rayed. They got a tip, as they always do, so the other mules can pass and the boys in brown appear to be doing a good job. That's how it works all over the world.

19 hours ago, The man from udon said:

Africans and Russians,high quality tourist.walk around nana plaza,Pattaya,free trade coke,yaba black whores,scamming,thieving,fake money,right under the noses of the police.give me a police badge and I'll show you a dozen police stations and idc full to the brim in a couple of days.the place is the stinking armpit of Asia.what the police here is some good old training from the British police.the place is getting worse by the day.

you seem to be implying that the Royal Thai Police Farce could not catch, prevent or otherwise reduce the obvious problems flourishing right under their noses which you mention.  "IF THEY WANTED TO".......

Edited by bangon04

On 1/24/2017 at 4:10 AM, Thaiwrath said:

No surprise there.

If some had burst in her stomach, it would have done her a favour. 

25 years in a Thai jail.............................no thank you.

Yawn. Longest sentence ever served by a foreigner for any crime is 18 yrs. They haven't whacked one since the 80s. Most are delivered back breaking sentences, then whisked away into the night and deported after 5-6 years. Look into it. It's a head phuck they give the offender. Rather get popped in Thailand than most other countries. ....true story...

Was on a flight to Singapore and the flight attendant said on the intercom "Singapore imposes the death penalty for drug trafficking, SOOOOO if you must use the restroom before landing and passing customs, please do so now". I've taken hundreds of flights and never heard such a 'recommendation' before....