Thai Immigration celebrate two more high profile successes

webfact

9 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Waiting on Thai immigration successes with allowing foreign husbands and wives married to Thais to actually stay, with the same rules and regulations we give them back at home. :w00t: 

That's right. how about letting us have a legal job to support our poorly paid spouses. ????

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Jiggo said:

The Police have a 'Boot Sale"

Oh cool, now they have an incentive to create "Bad Guys" whenever/wherever they want, now that they know exactly where to find/blame us (TM30/TM28/90day).

Edited by ocddave

4 hours ago, draks said:

If I was on the run in Thailand I think I would stay somewhere a bit quieter and with less police, not sure where tho.

If they get deported they face a longer sentence than 8 years now. We're how big the fraud was.

There are quite literally thousands of arrest warrants here which have never been enforced, hence these are criminals on the run. You think they're all hiding out in the forests? 

6 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Standard Immigration Police uniform.

What do your country's Immigration cops wear? Top hat and tails?

Mostly non uniforms as they are not police as they are all here and your comment is very sarcastic.

8 hours ago, meatboy said:

i wonder were they doing 90DAY REPORTS. like you and me,GOT TO.

Speak for yourself old chum. I don't report as I prefer to get out of the country now and again. Works wonders on the old, "they hate us" mindset too.

7 hours ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

These were spontaneous arrests of people Immigration just "stumbled over" during routine raids? Not some tip-off?

Come on man, read the bloody OP. They were flagged by an Interpol 'red notice' (whatever the hell that is). No need for stumbling or raids, just look up the address on their last report and/or extension and just go pick 'em up.

3 hours ago, koolkarl said:

Mostly non uniforms as they are not police as they are all here and your comment is very sarcastic.

Well, last time I looked, this is Thailand and the Thai Immigration guys are a branch of the police... so why on earth did you bring it up in the first place?

13 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Surely immigration should be reprimanded, not recognised. They pat themselves on the back, all the while continually extending their tourist visas -- and how is that even possible and why not just overstay if you're wanted? 

When I have a genuine multi-entry O, I get immigration suspiciously rifling through my passport. Not a blot on my resume... shakes head. :blink: 

This whole thing is just weird all round. I think I'll go and lie down. 

brown envelopes can solve many problems, nudge nudge, wink wink.

really have to wonder if they had the visas renewed that many times who was getting a bonus to do so, maybe a new officer took over or they stopped donating to the one that had been approving them, definitely something not right here.

18 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Waiting on Thai immigration successes with allowing foreign husbands and wives married to Thais to actually stay, with the same rules and regulations we give them back at home. :w00t: 

I really wish you well on this point its well deserved and long overdue to late for me, I am flying the coup as had enough of the racial practices and stupidity here.

Its going to be cold but at least I can say what I think and forget about visa's and idiot drivers.

Keep Well one and all, but will keep in touch.

Now off to find that bloody shawn 007

On 1/24/2017 at 5:17 AM, ezzra said:

Ahhh, Pattaya, the bastion of piousness and morality,  I think when Trump said

to " drain the swamp " he really meant Pattaya, a truly cesspool of undesirable

and shady, unsavory people.....

And wherever you live is probably horrible too.

On 24/01/2017 at 8:20 AM, Cloggie said:

If you are arrested, go to jail or get deported, what will happen to your house and all your belongings?

The police split it amongst themselve.my wife told me about a farang who was caught with some weed and the police helped themselves to all of his belongings,TVs furniture,scooter etc and told him to leave town pronto.

5 minutes ago, The man from udon said:

The police split it amongst themselve.my wife told me about a farang who was caught with some weed and the police helped themselves to all of his belongings,TVs furniture,scooter etc and told him to leave town pronto.

Sadly, what else would you expect?

And now the Government is going on a national morals promotion program. A bit like saying, do as I say NOT what I do? Changes start by leadership from the top! Not by lectures.