Cellphone holder

Genericnic

Hi all.

I have searched the forums and the web and have not been able to find a good quality cellphone holder for my CB300. I have found a few but the were mostly Chinese made junk. I am mainly looking for something that will attach to the handlebar and let me use the phone as a GPS.

Any ideas of where in Thailand something like this might be found? 

Thanks

David

IMG_6433.JPGBuy a Ram Mount X grip and you'll never look for another.  Mounted on a ball joint and completely adjustable.  The supplied U bolt will secure it to you bars.  On my previous bike i went down while adventure riding.  The phone was still firmly in the x-grip which is secured with an elasticated tether.  It didn't budge.  Will fit sizes upto iphone 6.  Just under 2k so not cheap.  But you will go through a heap of those 300-500bht jobbies before this gives up!

gps4u sell them at Rama 9.  You can order online as it's an absolute pig to get there in traffic.  It is the old shopping center opposite the new Central shopping mall.  Future Park?  Not sure.

IMG_6434.JPG

Edited by BBJ

Adv-tech sell a copy RAM X-grip and 'the one with the fingers' for 1500B including a USB port.

check them on fb 

has a cb300 got clip ons or bars?  - I have a center nut plug mount on my CBR and you also need to grind the top off the acorn nut to get access to the hollow shaft.

• 2 weeks later...