Have you seen this woman - relative makes Facebook appeal for missing person last seen in Walking Street

webfact

Have you seen this woman - relative makes Facebook appeal for missing person last seen in Walking Street

a5.jpg

Picture: Facebook

PATTAYA: -- An appeal to locate a missing woman has been posted on the Facebook page "We love Pattaya".

In the post on Thursday a relative called Biab says that the family are looking for Esma Buddawong who went to Pattaya on January 21st.

They said she checked in at "The Stay Hotel" at 10am that day then went to Walking Street in South Pattaya about 10pm.

They had a picture of the missing woman there at the i-Bar with an unnamed foreign man of Caucasian appearance.

But she has not been seen since

Anyone who has information was urged to call Biab on 0836165435.

The matter has already been reported to police.

Source: Facebook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-27

18 minutes ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Looks nothing like an Arab.

More like Italian with that out of fashion beard.?

Looks like my beard.  Didn't know I was out of fashion.  Thanks.  On  my way to the bathroom with a razor.

The phone number to contact belongs to some Thai nurse and the facebook appeal is all in Thai, yet I would have thought an appeal would also had been made in English considering the woman was last seen hanging around in a bar with foreigners. Whether she was a bar worker or just liked being in the company of foreigners is not explained.

She`s only been missing for 6 days and if she is a bar worker maybe has gone off with some foreigner somewhere and many often do and hopefully the woman will turn up safe and well sometime soon. Too early to assume anything yet unless more details are given about this woman`s lifestyle.

Although we can assume the worst, we can also hope for the best (eg. got offered a two week holiday elsewhere).  It's not that unusual for them not to make contact with their family for quite some time.  They likely wouldn't know someone is worrying about them.

16 hours ago, Shiver said:

Although we can assume the worst, we can also hope for the best (eg. got offered a two week holiday elsewhere).  It's not that unusual for them not to make contact with their family for quite some time.  They likely wouldn't know someone is worrying about them.

Really?? i guess you dont know Thai girls that well. they are always calling their family and friends and posting on social media especially when with a guy on a trip so they can show off they are on a trip.

23 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Looks nothing like an Arab.

More like Italian with that out of fashion beard.?

Esma is a common female arabic name so it's possible that she would associate with arabic people.

The stay is not an inexpensive hotel option for pattaya. If a girl wanted to come here in need of extra money one wouldn't check in there but I couldn't rule out the as a possibility . She could've just come for a short holiday and preferred foreign  men. She doesn't have the typical bar girl look about her to me, with what looks like a nose job, breast implants and braces. Looks to have a more of a bangkok girl look about her.

What ever the case may be even if she lost her phone she would not be out of contact with everyone for so long. 

I hope for the best out come but its not good I'm afraid at this point. Seems the facebook link is not working now.

The man looks middle eastern to me not that it matters.

On 1/28/2017 at 10:09 AM, ericthai said:

Really?? i guess you dont know Thai girls that well. they are always calling their family and friends and posting on social media especially when with a guy on a trip so they can show off they are on a trip.

Grandpa don't use  Line/Whatsapp/Facebook.

If the girl needs money she'll find you quicker than NSA could find your GPS coorinates, but if going well then it's just photos in the bank and soap tv on the phone via local WiFi.

On 1/28/2017 at 1:17 PM, marinediscoking said:

The stay is not an inexpensive hotel option for pattaya. If a girl wanted to come She doesn't have the typical bar girl look about her to me, with what looks like a nose job, breast implants and braces. Looks to have a more of a bangkok girl look about her.

I noticed her hand at the very first look at the photo. Combined with now knowing she had a nose job and breast implants along with braces, it's all coming together. This is just a joke on someone I hope. 

3 hours ago, Shiver said:

Grandpa don't use  Line/Whatsapp/Facebook.

If the girl needs money she'll find you quicker than NSA could find your GPS coorinates, but if going well then it's just photos in the bank and soap tv on the phone via local WiFi.

It's not grand pa looking for her, it's her relative who is posting on facebook looking for her.  Also allot of elderly people as starting to use social media even out on the farm.  My wifes house is up in Issan, Her father dont know how to use a computer or phone but like allot of thais most of the neighbors are relatives and several of her aunts use facebook, messenager etc. and can be reached by her dad through them.