Fat bike parts

Mover1

Hi, i'm looking for somewhere that sells fat bike parts, preferably in Phuket. I've tried the bike shop in Chalong but they don't stock the parts i need.

Looking to get a new crank and derailers and add more gears.

Can anyone help?

If you are talking about harley davidson, There is a dealer just past the airport turn off heading towards Phangna on the left hand side, been there a few months now, you cannot miss it if you keep your eyes open, Its before where vehicles leaving the airport do a U turn on the main road to head back south

On 1/28/2017 at 9:26 AM, madmax2 said:

If you are talking about harley davidson, There is a dealer just past the airport turn off heading towards Phangna on the left hand side, been there a few months now, you cannot miss it if you keep your eyes open, Its before where vehicles leaving the airport do a U turn on the main road to head back south

When did Harley's come with cranks and "derailers"?  I figured they'd go electric sooner or later, but pedal power?  Their core customer base wouldn't stand for it.

On a serious note, in spite of the poor search function, I buy most of my eclectic needs from Lazada.com and AliExpress.com instead of spending entire days scrounging the local shops, usually in vain.

30 minutes ago, impulse said:

When did Harley's come with cranks and "derailers"?  I figured they'd go electric sooner or later, but pedal power?  Their core customer base wouldn't stand for it.

On a serious note, in spite of the poor search function, I buy most of my eclectic needs from Lazada.com and AliExpress.com instead of spending entire days scrounging the local shops, usually in vain.

I do not ride a bike but did not HD make a bike called fatboy, fat bike parts??

Just trying to help the OP without being a troll 

1 hour ago, madmax2 said:

I do not ride a bike but did not HD make a bike called fatboy, fat bike parts??

Just trying to help the OP without being a troll 

Gosh.  And I thought I was being diplomatic by injecting a little humor instead of just saying your advice was bad.  

So. let's remove the sugar coating.  Harley Davidson does not make bicycles.  (Since 1921, according to Wikipedia.)  If the OP chooses to head over the the Harley dealer based on your advice, you will have wasted his time.

I'm just trying to help the OP not waste his time.  But I'm still sorry if I offended you.  I tried my best not to- while still conveying the information.  I guess I failed.

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Gosh.  And I thought I was being diplomatic by injecting a little humor instead of just saying your advice was bad.  

So. let's remove the sugar coating.  Harley Davidson does not make bicycles.  (Since 1921, according to Wikipedia.)  If the OP chooses to head over the the Harley dealer based on your advice, you will have wasted his time.

I'm just trying to help the OP not waste his time.  But I'm still sorry if I offended you.  I tried my best not to- while still conveying the information.  I guess I failed.

Gee golly, gosh, Bike is short for motorbike as well as bicycle where in come from, who mentioned bicycles except you

If the OP was a Expert like you he/she would already know i was wrong in my assumption yesterday, So i was wrong , no need to quote me the OP probably already new that and more

Oh and by the way incase you did not read my original post correctly i said (If you are talking about harley davidson)

Ok i removed the sugar coating for you,  

I also didn't know what a fat bike was until I googled it.

I guess you have to own a suit of green lycra to automatically know what cranks and derailers refer to.

and, there are HD Fat Boy bikes:

fat.jpg

Gosh, who knew!

Edited by Old Croc