A Couple Of Things For Sale In Cm

Dustoff

I have a virtually new powered treadmill that I purchased for 21k baht and will sell for 10k minimum. Basically unused, has a readout panel for speed (km/hr), distance covered, timer, heartrate monitor, calories burned, etc.. I had a possible buyer but his wife wants something different for exercise. :o

Also a bicycle that I bought at Lotus for something over 4k baht that I will sell for 2k. Single speed, used very little by this lazy old man, 26" wheels so good for even a tall person, still in excellent condition, good tires, no problems.

Seeking cast iron skillets,

a Logitech Trackball mouse,

pressure cooker,

Dustbuster style quality handheld vacuum that plugs into the wall not a car cigarette lighter,

someone who sells or manufactures TOP quality sliding screen doors (we are tired of the flimsy ones)...

Anyone?

Seeking someone who sells or manufactures TOP quality sliding screen doors (we are tired of the flimsy ones)...

Anyone?

Aluminum or wood ?

Sorry. The brown aluminum ones. We had someone custom make these but the work was so-so and the front door which gets the most use is a real nuisance after only a year.

Seeking someone who sells or manufactures TOP quality sliding screen doors (we are tired of the flimsy ones)...

Anyone?

Aluminum or wood ?

Sorry. The brown aluminum ones. We had someone custom make these but the work was so-so and the front door which gets the most use is a real nuisance after only a year.

Big aluminum frame screens are a problem according to several contractors that I have spoken with recently. Light weight and wheels top and bottom do not make for smooth sliding. One guy said I should consider not putting them in.

Two things you might try before replacing what you have are getting the wheels re adjusted ( they adjust up and down at all corners) and if that is not satisfactory, replace the wheels with new ones which have ball bearings. These new wheels are just recently available here and not all contractors know/use them but I have seen them in one guy's shop and they are a very great improvement over the wobbely old ones. They fit onto the same adjustor unit so you only need to replace the wheels. PM me if you want contact info about the guy I know of who has them. He does the whole Aluminum window deal.

good luck