Air rage: Berserk Russian subdued on BA flight over Bangkok after toilet argument

webfact

From what I  have read here over the past few weeks maybe Boris's colon was plugged up by condoms full of the forbidden fruit in Thailand. When a person has to go they have to go and as you age getting to a toilet is something you might fight over. Maybe the borscht he had before leaving Mother Russia disagreed with him there could be a multitude of reasons. When your in a confined environment for a long period of time you do not want your undies smelling of urine or poopy its the one rule of air travel none of us want to break. He could become a bathroom gladiator for multiple reasons. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Thian said:

Just make drinking alcohol in planes and airports illegal.

Last weekend in the 711 there was a farang arguing to the staff because he couldn't buy beer during those banned hours....He already stank from alcohol and gives all of us a bad name here.

Really, how did he give you a bad name then?

Or anyone else for that matter?

4 hours ago, Thian said:

Just make drinking alcohol in planes and airports illegal.

Last weekend in the 711 there was a farang arguing to the staff because he couldn't buy beer during those banned hours....He already stank from alcohol and gives all of us a bad name here.

What has a drunk farang in 7/11 has to do with banning alcohol aboard airplanea/airports ?? Why not ban alcohol all together while you`re at it ?

A complete drunken man was allowed on a lufthansa flight from Frankfurt to Bangkok. He also had a bag with a bottle it it. I did call the stewardess before we took off, as he was getting very agressive and agitated. Nothing was done. He dozed off for about an hour, then we were served our evening meal. He threw his tray all over the Dutch guy sitting next to me , I was lucky. He threw his now empty bottle across the cabin,just missing another traveller. I had called the stewards a few times before this happened. So then male stewards came and handcuffed him to the seat. A bit late I think, it could have all been avoided by kicking him off the plane.The Dutch guy was covered in the meal and drinks, we were both sent to the seats usually used by the flight crew, as the plane was full, and I refused to stay put. Just to say that it's an awful experience, spoils your flight, frightens everyone.

more controls should be done before boarding, no bought duty free alcohols allowed to be kept with the passenger. Here I put the full blame on lufthansa .Police were waiting for the man when we arrived in Bangkok.

1 hour ago, LannaGuy said:

typical Thai Police unable to see their duty and act upon it

Since you seem to know a lot more about the case then anyone else, tell me how the police would have had any knowledge about anything happening on a BA flight if nothing was reported to them?

Ohhh thats right, you have nothing better to do in life other then to bitch and moan and criticise about things you have no knowledge about.. Bravo champion

7 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

I'm sure the captain of the plane wasn't happy about this.  I've seen them arrest people on the plane after we landed.  Should have happened here.

You have to understand, Thailands quality tourists have to be protected.

1 hour ago, psyvolt said:

Since you seem to know a lot more about the case then anyone else, tell me how the police would have had any knowledge about anything happening on a BA flight if nothing was reported to them?

Ohhh thats right, you have nothing better to do in life other then to bitch and moan and criticise about things you have no knowledge about.. Bravo champion

ohhh goodie a Thai apologist... just what we need... what makes you think they were not told?  you think a BA pilot would not radio they had a disrupter on-board?  it's STANDARD protocol 'champion'  

8 hours ago, Savilesghost said:

Why ? The Bangkok Hilton typically houses drug dealers, murderers etc, and give the gentlemen is neither a drug dealer or murdererer why would the BIB put him in there ?

One suspects this whole headline and story has been "sexed up" the berserk russian is most likey an irate Russian who argued with someone else who was going the toilet first and i am calling BS on the 1/2 bottle of whiskey on the seat, you dont get away with that stuff anymore, drinking your duty free on the flight 

As if you actually know the true story.

5 hours ago, freebyrd said:

It's 2017. The way to solve this disgraceful and disturbing behaviour is to ban him and others like him from ever flying anywhere outside of their country again. If they skirt the system and arrive at a foreign destination, put them on the next plane back home.

It would be nice to think that the Russian ministry responsible for their citizens outside Russia would be mightily shamed by the social media reports and take steps to discourage such behaviour.

However it is more likely that he will be a hero in mother russia for resisting the tyranny of a western airline....

I will look for the RT version....

9 hours ago, ezzra said:

The day all airlines will stop serving alcohol on all flight, that the day flying

will be come safer and more enjoyable.... I for one, all for it, you want to drink?

go to a bar....

That is the day that I will invest in an airline startup....... One that does serve alcohol generously...

If you want to preach, go to church.... or a mosque!

23 hours ago, whinginggit said:

Ever flown PIA (Pakistan International Airlines)!  Their safety record is shocking and their planes haven't been cleaned for 20+ years!  You'll need a wee dram just to walk onto the plane!

All they offer is a sweet to minimise the smell from your co-passengers repugnant breath!

Is it that bad? I had some similar experience with Air India to London in 1972. But what you mentioned is a lot more worst that what I experienced. May be Air India has improved now, I have not been on one since the first and the last time.

17 hours ago, ezzra said:

The day all airlines will stop serving alcohol on all flight, that the day flying

will be come safer and more enjoyable.... I for one, all for it, you want to drink?

go to a bar....

It's bull...it mate.

This days everything goes the way you just propose ...

That's not the solution .If one do speeding everyone is slowed down by "law" but even when we slowed down idiots still speeding their vehicles.

Just for one idiot everyone will be punished???????????????????????

That's remind me a communistic rules or gestapo   mate.

Edited by gigman

18 hours ago, Savilesghost said:

When you got to go, you got go 

He must've found some som-tam in Moscow or London before he started his journey?

I once made the BAD mistake of nibbling 4 or 5 little green chilies with some Issan sausage one day. I was flying BKK to Orlando (halfway around the world) that night.

I spent what seemed like half the 27 hour journey on the toilet.

1 hour ago, jaywalker said:

He must've found some som-tam in Moscow or London before he started his journey?

I once made the BAD mistake of nibbling 4 or 5 little green chilies with some Issan sausage one day. I was flying BKK to Orlando (halfway around the world) that night.

I spent what seemed like half the 27 hour journey on the toilet.

is it me or is it 'de rigueur' to sneak a sausage and some green chillies onto a flight?  

Aeroflot Russian airlines does not serve, nor allow alcohol to be consumed on some of their international flights. The flight from Moscow to Bangkok is one of such flights, and obviously for good reason. The only alcohol on board is probably in the cockpit. 

Amazed you got away with that .Bit much for the PC nannies I'd have thought[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

22 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Selective law enforcement.................up to them!

they did not think the chepo rooski and any tea cash available . and the police in their tight uniforms

would be no match for the big dummy .

Edited by mikiea

15 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

ohhh goodie a Thai apologist... just what we need... what makes you think they were not told?  you think a BA pilot would not radio they had a disrupter on-board?  it's STANDARD protocol 'champion'  

Oh yay, a racist!

Well considering nothing was stated in the story that the police were notified, then it stating the police did not attend to the aircraft, it can be fairly safe to assume they didn't know about it more so thry the police did know but did nothing. But that's right, keep taking any chance to have a dig at the Thais, whether their fault or not.

And by the way, don't know where you got your rubbish facts from, but it's NOT standard protocol to radio ahead if there is a disruption onboard an aircraft, that call is up to the captain, ohhh but that's right, you couldnt blame the Thais if you didn't make up lies to fit your Thai bashing.

Your a hero mate, you must be proud!