Phuket’s snakes have no place to go

webfact

Phuket’s snakes have no place to go

Phuket Gazette

pkt1.jpeg         

Sixteen snakes were captured this month alone. Photo: Winai Sarot

PHUKET: -- The Kusoldharm Rescue Foundation Phuket has reported that at least 16 reticulated pythons were captured from people’s homes in Kathu and Phuket City this month. 

“We classified the reptiles by weight; five of them weighed under 5kg and were released into the Khao Phra Thaew Nature and Wildlife Education Center Non-hunting restricted area,” Phongchart Churhom, head of the Khao Phra Thaew facility, told the Phuket Gazette. 

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Phukets-snakes-no-place-go/66208?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-01-31

12 hours ago, HooHaa said:

Says the wit with no time to actually read the full story.

Yeah, you are, right, but if you only read the headlines then Bokningar's comment made me laugh. Can't we have a laugh now and then?

Edited by nongsung

1 hour ago, nongsung said:

Yeah, you are, right, but if you only read the headlines then Bokningar's comment made me laugh. Can't we have a laugh now and then?

Sure we can. But the laughs are always at the expense of others, and on TVF all too often ridiculing Thai and Thailand.

4 hours ago, nongsung said:

My sentiment exactly. We seem divided up into camp the warriors, the funsters, the exacto's (people that correct you to the 9th nth which is perfectly OK by me makes me smarter and impresses the H out of me) the dullards who well are just plain dull and the he he heers. Ah life is never boring on TV.

23 hours ago, bokningar said:

And the other 11 was aroi mak mak.

never - a python is to nobody's palate, also goes for myself; maybe this particular long worm has friends in the catering business elsewhere in S.E. China (notably China...), but surely not Thailand