Cancellations of channels comply with rules, says TrueVisions

webfact

On 02/02/2017 at 9:12 AM, outsider said:

I've stopped using TRUE for a long time. There are various other ways to watch what I want to watch, the internet being one of those 'channels'. The only thing I may miss is live coverage of F1 races - I still haven't figured out who, what or where to watch. Then again, given the state of affairs in F1, I may not miss it that much. Still, the temporary solution is to head to the sports bar on Suk-11 on a race day. Only costs a few beers.

I have often managed to watch F1 on the internet via StarSports the indian sports channel. You might need a VPN. I can't quite remember as it was a year ago, but I could definitely watch the races live.

HTH

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you live in the Bangkok area and are interested in getting unlimited access to On-Demand TV series / Movies etc as well as live TV channels worldwide (plus sports) then feel free to PM me for more information.

This is for Macs or Windows PCs/laptops which you just connect to your TV via HDMI (or of course just watch from your laptop). It does not involve paying out for an Android box which can be around 5,000 THB.

"In its statement, the company reasoned that the operators of those international channels wanted to discontinue their services in Thailand and other markets in Southeast Asia."

Funny this, as now I've heard AIS has picked up these channels and will soon be beaming them to AIS customer's devices.........hmmmm. 

I'm planning to cancel my True subscription as they cancel more and more channels.

now I read somewhere here on the forum that you can cancel for free until the end of February.

unfortunatelly I can't find this information anymore.

can somebody please send me the link to this statement so I can use it when I cancel my subscription.

7 hours ago, merijn said:

I'm planning to cancel my True subscription as they cancel more and more channels.

now I read somewhere here on the forum that you can cancel for free until the end of February.

unfortunatelly I can't find this information anymore.

can somebody please send me the link to this statement so I can use it when I cancel my subscription.

Just call them and cancel Tell them  you want to cancel under their free cancellation policy I cancelled and had no problem

I had cancelled and went to streaming  5 months ago not knowing they were dropping major channels

They have charges that are very predatory including a fee to rent the box which is moronic If I subscribe they should

offer either a rental fee or outright purchase of the box not a  5 dollar a month charge

They are being pigs about it  You should be able to buy a box on the market and cut them out

There are so many things TRUE does wrong but they will never get it They are just DAAAAAAAAA 

Whats even more sad is they piss of the Thai subscribers and Thais are not like Farang Thais tend not to complain about service but still feel  it 

very much

Farang Feel it  and are vocal about it