Should The USA Have Invaded Iraq?

the gentleman

Should the USA have Invaded Iraq?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why don't they invade f*cking Israel then??

They are a bunch of nazi ######s too, ###### bent on genicide....

Oh yes I forgot the US is owned by them...  :D

Bash

They say grunts are short a few brain cells. Well here you go, living proof times two! :o

what do they say about fat, broke, whoring septics Georgie? :D

Yea, take it to the pit!

Oh this one goes to the pit, but your crap stays here? :o Let see where the poll leads us shall we!?

Sorry Pepe, I tried!

I am really surprised you would actually post crap like this, we are a decent bunch of folks in here and then you come along with this kind of sh1t!!

Yea, take it to the pit!

Oh this one goes to the pit, but your crap stays here? :D Let see where the poll leads us shall we!?

Sorry Pepe, I tried!

I am really surprised you would actually post crap like this, we are a decent bunch of folks in here and then you come along with this kind of sh1t!!

it seemed ok two hours ago when you were doing it - I know the majority here are good people, dont put yourself on the list>

Wasnt it you who said,

"First of all I'm not your mate and secondly I get bored as he11 with all these sudo grade school hall monitors like you that open threads with topics they don't agree with and then go bitchin about what is posted there. We have Admins for monitoring what is posted here, let them do their job, my hat is off to them all for doing a good and balanced job here. You don't agree with the postings, that is your business but leave the rest of us to <deleted> alone. "

now reap what you sow :o

Yea, take it to the pit!

Oh this one goes to the pit, but your crap stays here? :D Let see where the poll leads us shall we!?

Sorry Pepe, I tried!

it seemed ok two hours ago when you were doing it - I know the majority here are good people, dont put yourself on the list>

Wasnt it you who said,

"First of all I'm not your mate and secondly I get bored as he11 with all these sudo grade school hall monitors like you that open threads with topics they don't agree with and then go bitchin about what is posted there. We have Admins for monitoring what is posted here, let them do their job, my hat is off to them all for doing a good and balanced job here. You don't agree with the postings, that is your business but leave the rest of us to <deleted> alone. "

now reap what you sew :o

I can't believe I actually said that, are you sure it was me? Im going to have to regroup here. :D