What store in this country sells 2x Speedos?

The Dude Abides

10 minutes ago, impulse said:

You sure it wasn't the fashion police?  

2x and Speedo would have them on full alert.

Oh boy! Didn't take long for the body shamers to show up, did it?

Listen - I'm maybe 5'4" and about 230 lbs on a good day, but it's mostly muscle.

I wear the Speedo and cowboy boots all over back home in Cali, just arrived and plan to do the same here in this party country.

The chicks love it.

4 minutes ago, The Dude Abides said:

Listen - I'm maybe 5'4" and about 230 lbs on a good day, but it's mostly muscle.

I wear the Speedo and cowboy boots all over back home in Cali, just arrived and plan to do the same here in this party country.

The chicks love it.

I hope you didn't forget your guitar.

Body shaming?  Not me, not ever.  But some things look real good on a 2XL guy (or gal- or even a troll) and Speedos don't.

Edited by impulse

6 hours ago, The Dude Abides said:

The chicks love it.

nice one man…i do enjoy some good trollin'

Speedo and cowboy boots combination conjures up some interesting images.

I'm sure the katoeys would be quite keen. The ones I've met seemed to have a thing about cowboys.

I remember about twenty years ago, my ex wife bought me some speedos for some unfathomable reason - I normally wear Bermudas on the beach. I tried them on, and (not boasting here - I'm just normal in that area) I found I couldn't fit everything in. I was overflowing out the leg-holes. It would have been most embarrassing in a beach situation.

Mind you, they do say it pays to advertise...

13 hours ago, The Dude Abides said:

The chicks love it.

Hey guy, ignore the haters. There's absolutely nothing wrong with aspiration...

yee-haw.jpg

3 hours ago, nisakiman said:

I remember about twenty years ago, my ex wife bought me some speedos for some unfathomable reason - I normally wear Bermudas on the beach. I tried them on, and (not boasting here - I'm just normal in that area) I found I couldn't fit everything in. I was overflowing out the leg-holes. It would have been most embarrassing in a beach situation.

Mind you, they do say it pays to advertise...

Did you try them on backwards?  With Speedo's, it's a 50:50 chance on the first fitting.

Guys - I lucked out! Found the old Stars and Stripes speedo wrapped up in something else in my knapsack.

I'm in ChangMy now - will be sunning myself this afternoon at one of the outdoor tables.

Let's meet for some brewskis - any fave bars? I'll be in speedo/boots/shirtless.

Btw - thought I'd get some more piercings. Anyplace here for that?

After working on my tan, thougt to get a tuttut and visit some Buddha temples.

I'm into that spritual shit.

Come meet up - pm me.

Edited by The Dude Abides