It's not in Britain's interests for other countries to quit EU, minister says

webfact

On 2/5/2017 at 3:06 AM, dandythai said:

Did you get your medication today ?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/685426/Frexit-what-is-French-exit-from-EU-France-referendum-Brexit-Marine-Le-Pen-National-Front

"Marine Le Pen, the head of the far-right National Front party, is leading calls for French independence from Brussels rule. 

Ms Le Pen has declared that she is ‘Madame Frexit’ and has promised to hold a EU referendum within six months if she gets into power next year"

Oh by the way, she is leading in the polls

1 hour ago, bartender100 said:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/685426/Frexit-what-is-French-exit-from-EU-France-referendum-Brexit-Marine-Le-Pen-National-Front

"Marine Le Pen, the head of the far-right National Front party, is leading calls for French independence from Brussels rule. 

Ms Le Pen has declared that she is ‘Madame Frexit’ and has promised to hold a EU referendum within six months if she gets into power next year"

Oh by the way, she is leading in the polls

Her father was leading in the polls in 2002 but lost overwhelmingly in the final round. 

On ‎03‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 7:33 PM, Grouse said:

You're probably winding me up but I'll bite! ?

Auf Englisch...

Engineering generally

Machine tools

Special steels (now)

medical electronics

optics

Cars

taxis

Trucks

Chemicals

roads

hospitals

schools

education system

apprentice system

lack of yobbish behaviour

general peacefulness (though the Muslim influx has damaged this)

housing and construction

house ownership/rental systems

Bread

Sausages

Beer!

Shall I continue?

This list is of course personal

degustibus non est disputandum

I would agree the Germans are very good in industrial terms and it is was a great place to live. The Germans are also now releasing that Merkel has made their country less desirable with her immigration policy.

"European attitudes to Muslim immigration appear to have hardened in those countries most affected by Islamist attacks. Opposition to further migration from Muslim states was especially strong in Austria, Poland, Hungary, France and Belgium, despite widely differing sizes of Muslim populations. All but Poland have been at the centre of the migrant crisis or have experienced Islamist terror attacks"

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/merkel-to-kick-out-migrants-as-europe-backs-trump-ban-2mhvhq93s

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I would agree the Germans are very good in industrial terms and it is was a great place to live. The Germans are also now releasing that Merkel has made their country less desirable with her immigration policy.

"European attitudes to Muslim immigration appear to have hardened in those countries most affected by Islamist attacks. Opposition to further migration from Muslim states was especially strong in Austria, Poland, Hungary, France and Belgium, despite widely differing sizes of Muslim populations. All but Poland have been at the centre of the migrant crisis or have experienced Islamist terror attacks"

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/merkel-to-kick-out-migrants-as-europe-backs-trump-ban-2mhvhq93s

That's one of the things I didn't really understand in the UK. I have no time for Muslims, their social mores and their abject failure to integrate. However the U.K. Seems to me much more anti European than anti Muslim....