Age Gaps In Relationships

GracelessFawn

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly... I'm happy you finally got it.

No doubt your now confused, I'll make it nice and simple so you can understand.

You don't calculate post-pubescent life from the age of 13, because puberty has not finished (ie not "post).

Puberty finishes at many different ages for everyone, from about 18-25, in saying that, without knowing the exact age the women in question finished puberty, you cannot do this calculation.

Gold star for effort.

I show you for a fool, and now you're trying to side-step the issue with more bs.

A girl has reached puberty the moment she is able to conceive. At that point we say the girl has reached puberty and life after that moment in time is post-puberty.

According to your nonsense an 18 to 25 year old girl is still a child.

The calculations done are approximate...with a deviation of a year or two..but nonetheless valid to express my point.

Pls..... everyone! Stop posting about your pedophile self!

We don't want this thread to be closed!

Focus! Focus! Focus!

Think about age gaps in relationships and feel free to write anything about it, but please avoid posting pedophile stories because pedophilia is pedophilia. It's <deleted> wrong!

Exactly... I'm happy you finally got it.

No doubt your now confused, I'll make it nice and simple so you can understand.

You don't calculate post-pubescent life from the age of 13, because puberty has not finished (ie not "post).

Puberty finishes at many different ages for everyone, from about 18-25, in saying that, without knowing the exact age the women in question finished puberty, you cannot do this calculation.

Gold star for effort.

I show you for a fool, and now you're trying to side-step the issue with more bs.

A girl has reached puberty the moment she is able to conceive. At that point we say the girl has reached puberty and life after that moment in time is post-puberty.

According to your nonsense an 18 to 25 year old girl is still a child.

The calculations done are approximate...with a deviation of a year or two..but nonetheless valid to express my point.

You are post pubescent after you finish puberty, look it up, you're getting good with definitions.

Who's the "We" you mention? Has your other side finally started to take over?

Please gentlemen........... Off to your corners!

I don't enjoy being called a bigot for not supporting his way of thinking... on the other hand, I'd rather be labled a bigot than be lumped in with him and his enjoyment of teenagers.

In saying that, I shall waste no more of my Sat night with this uneducated fool, it's time for a drink, where I can dream about a world where peoples IQ is over 60.

Cheers all.

Focus! Focus! Focus!

Think about age gaps in relationships and feel free to write anything about it, but please avoid posting pedophile stories because pedophilia is pedophilia. It's <deleted> wrong!

How can a person focus when there are a bunch of bigots on here throwing such accusation around.

If guys want to call me a pedophile, "sick", "mentally ill", a "pervert", "disgusting", etc etc because I have a young 19 year old GF, they're going to hear back from me, and if it results in the closing of this thread, so be it.

Focus! Focus! Focus!

How can a person focus when there are a bunch of bigots on here throwing such accusation around.

If guys want to call me a pedophile, "sick", "mentally ill", a "pervert", "disgusting", etc etc because I have a young 19 year old GF, they're going to hear back from me, and if it results in the closing of this thread, so be it.

Hey Thicko,

Its not because you have a 19 yr old girlfriend, its because you keep saying its ok for a guy to be with a 13yr old girl.

You are obviously a very insecure guy, keep bringing your girl into it and insulting members who have older girlfriends. Grow up!!!