Phuket immigration confirms server issue with 90-day online reporting

webfact

Its never worked for me. I do mine by mail. Takes about 2 hours to fill in the form, get the copies of the documents they want and the time at the post office. Very easy and reliable. Why would I want to drive to Chaeng Wattana thru all the goddamned traffic and sit there for 2 hours and drive back. its a no brainer, by mail everytime for me 

2 hours ago, johnno2 said:

Its never worked for me. I do mine by mail. Takes about 2 hours to fill in the form, get the copies of the documents they want and the time at the post office. Very easy and reliable. Why would I want to drive to Chaeng Wattana thru all the goddamned traffic and sit there for 2 hours and drive back. its a no brainer, by mail everytime for me 

Fascinating but this thread is about the PHUKET Immigration Office- we thank you for your input though.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 0:49 PM, Psimbo said:

Fascinating but this thread is about the PHUKET Immigration Office- we thank you for your input though.

fascinating but I hope you realise that some people do live in other places of Thailand apart from Phuket and that this story appeared in Thaivisa, not phuketvisa 

And while they are at it, they might fix the requirement for world's unsecurest browser, too. And no, I will not install Windows or iOS on my box just for doing the report. (Unless they provide a dedicated machine for this purpose.)

• 1 month later...

For all the 'pain' it causes me I am happy to go into Immigration every 90 days- its hardly a great inconvenience. I wouldn't trust the website until it is proven and I don't want to get caught out.

Yesterday took longer than usual due to a combination of things but it was still only about 50 minutes.

I have the ability to multi-task so did some other things in town as well.