Exclusive - Trump border 'wall' to cost $21.6 billion, take 3.5 years to build: Homeland Security internal report

webfact

1 hour ago, uptheos said:

I don't think it's just Mexican's DJT wants to stop walking into the USA, there are a lot of other people who are pure evil. I suppose my question is why shouldn't a country have a physical border around it and people only come in legally? The UK has a big moat around it.

You only need a southern wall them Canucks are nice people and they  have your back. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

You only need a southern wall them Canucks are nice people and they  have your back. 

Canada is pretty immigrant-friendly, and willing to capitalize on the US's stupidity. 

How Canada is trying to capitalize on Trump’s immigration executive order

Tech companies that keep satellite offices in Vancouver, just a two-hour flight from San Francisco, are exploring whether to move more jobs over the border. Immigration lawyers are reporting a steep uptick in inquiries. And a start-up is offering to smooth the way, for $6,000 a person, for foreign-born tech workers worried their U.S. visas may disappear.

“The global implications are dire,” said Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson of the unrest in the United States. “But it may result in more workers coming to Vancouver to be part of the boom here in a city that welcomes immigrants with open arms.”

Trump better get busy and start promising a northern border wall for his second term.

Most costings I've seen assume that Mexican companies are going to be building most of the wall, simply because it would be more cost effective and they have easier access to the affected areas. If he gives the contracts to Americans and American companies then costs could be astronomical. Maybe people will volunteer? Say you're going to build it and they will come? Anyhoo it's sure to be a great national effort and something to be proud of like all the other walls that have been built in the world. #Make USA Great Again

1 hour ago, attrayant said:

Canada is pretty immigrant-friendly, and willing to capitalize on the US's stupidity. 

How Canada is trying to capitalize on Trump’s immigration executive order

Trump better get busy and start promising a northern border wall for his second term.

How are you going to keep em down on the farm once they have seen Paree

1 hour ago, Srikcir said:

The US government is not allowed to accept free services.

Yes, not actually costings. Got me there. It's all fake news probably.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-31/art-new-deal-how-trump-using-mexican-company-cemexs-concrete-build-wall-and-profit-b

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-25/trump-plan-for-wall-with-mexico-pushes-builders-shares-higher

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/company-best-positioned-to-benefit-from-a-trump-wall-is-mexican-2016-07-15

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-border-wall-mexicos-cemex-could-benefit/

But equally there seem to be Israelis and even some British companies who seem to think they can do it. 
PS.Meant to reply to Attrayant. 

Edited by KhaoNiaw

10 hours ago, balo said:

The wall will be taken down when a new president takes over, just a waste of tax payers money . 

Who do you think is going to give that order? Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Lying Hillary? Surely the Dems must have another 'Madame President' in the making. 

I think the GOP have much better quality of candidates lined up and by the time the dems are in again, 'that' wall will be as famous as the one in China.