fridge purchase

silverado

I'm sure someone will come along to move it to a suitable forum. But, if you want an answer to your question, you need to give the size and price at least.

What I do - when I want to get an idea of whether I am paying the right price - is go to the Lazada or similar website and look up the price there.

I never buy appliances from Tesco, since I once asked why a fridge had been reduced in price by 500 Baht and the salesman said (I am not kidding) "Because it doesn't get cold".

2 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

I'm sure someone will come along to move it to a suitable forum. But, if you want an answer to your question, you need to give the size and price at least.

What I do - when I want to get an idea of whether I am paying the right price - is go to the Lazada or similar website and look up the price there.

I never buy appliances from Tesco, since I once asked why a fridge had been reduced in price by 500 Baht and the salesman said (I am not kidding) "Because it doesn't get cold".

thank you for the answer. i 'm going to edit my topic

Don't take any notice of chickenslegs. As long as you leave all the stickers on it will work fine. The one he looked at in Tesco probably had the stickers removed. The more sticky labels it has, the better value it is. That's all you need to check. But remember, DON'T REMOVE THE LABELS. Otherwise it won't work. The Thais got wise to this long ago.

56 minutes ago, nisakiman said:

Don't take any notice of chickenslegs. As long as you leave all the stickers on it will work fine. The one he looked at in Tesco probably had the stickers removed. The more sticky labels it has, the better value it is. That's all you need to check. But remember, DON'T REMOVE THE LABELS. Otherwise it won't work. The Thais got wise to this long ago.

:smile: 

felt already a little bit humo in the post before , thank you for your reply.... 

If you aren't in a hurry, also consider second hand.  In particular from a Westerner who's leaving Thailand and needs to sell off their things.

Our first fridge, full-size Toshiba, nearly 10 years old now, quiet, no problems.  FWIW and with exception of phones, decided to steer clear of Samsung appliances.  Bought a second fridge 2 years ago, medium size Samsung inverter to hold various beverages.  Works but vibrates badly and sounds like an old pick up truck.  New Samsung microwave wound up in the junk/recycle bin after only a few years. 

I have same type, I can yell you you will save a lot of electricity. Before I had a very small hotel fridge and it was using 3 times more electricity and was more noisy.

My fridge was 5500 bahts and still run great. It has a red button in freezer part, when I press on it it stop the cooling for 20 hours( top part) until the ice melt.