Definitive position re TM30

New beginnings

2 hours ago, CMBob said:

Which building did you go to, the one in the back (Building #3) which looks like this?

Immigration02.jpg

YES - you go here to get the TM30 completed stamped.

You then take the TM30 to Promenada Immigration office.

Have all your forms completed and ready - people waiting outside usually dont.  Walk straight in and look for the person in charge - no reception.  Say you want TM30 and show all the forms completed. When they see you have everything (and are therefore easy) they should deal with you straight away. Smile smile.

18 hours ago, ELVIS123456 said:

YES - you go here to get the TM30 completed stamped.

You then take the TM30 to Promenada Immigration office.

Have all your forms completed and ready - people waiting outside usually dont.  Walk straight in and look for the person in charge - no reception.  Say you want TM30 and show all the forms completed. When they see you have everything (and are therefore easy) they should deal with you straight away. Smile smile.

This is confusing.  You go get stamped at the old office and take it to Promenada?

On 2/15/2017 at 5:41 AM, davehowden said:

Promenada 2nd floor, Airport Immigration is now closed.

Seems like lots of people are having their TM30 updated at the old office grounds.  My is where do you go on your quest for your orignal TM30?

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:14 AM, luther said:

This is confusing.  You go get stamped at the old office and take it to Promenada?

Yes it is confusing as only last Thursday I was told by G4T that on my return from Australia, to CM, on a Friday night in April, that I should get my wife to file the form.Monday morning at Promenada at the Imm office just around the corner from them on the second floor .No mention was made of the Airport office functioning,  take your pick.

In 17 years here I have never had a TM 30 and I expect like the information sheet, re what social media you use,bank details and where you shop, will die a slow death but until then we must obey.TIT

Yes, a couple of confusing statements (especially the one about doing something at the old Immigration office and then taking it to Promenada...that made no sense to me).

As it stands:

1.  Updating can be done at Promenada (2nd floor office) and apparently by these reports can still be done at Building 3 at the old Immigration site near the airport.

2.  Original filing of your TM30 (the very first filing or a new filing if you should move) can be done at Promenada (2nd floor office) but it remains unclear if you can still do this at Building 3 at the old site.  If anybody has done that (successfully filed an original or new TM30 at Building 3 in the recent past....like since January 1st), please confirm in this thread.

6 hours ago, cmtg1 said:

firstly is a common and vulgar way to start a sentence. first of all would have been a better choice

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

First of all "firstly is NOT a common and vulgar way to start a sentence from where I come from.

Secondly may  I suggest that if you do not have a constructive reply to a question raised you keep your mouth firmly shut.

And finally, and thirdly,  may I respectfully suggest you should "get a life"

Archived