Pattaya Baht Buses.

NoshowJones

I understand this should be in the Pattaya Forum, feel free to move it if you like, but I feel that a lot of posters reading this forum go to Pattaya some times and should know just what is happening as

regards transport issues. Firstly as reported in the Bangkok (I think) Forum, buses from Ekkamai are stopping to refuel about ten minutes before the Pattaya terminus, and stops for about twenty mins, this

is also happening on the Mochit to Pattaya buses as well.

In Pattaya, there are hardly any baht buses on Soi Buckaow anymore, this does not bother me as I walk everywhere in Pattaya except when I am carrying luggage. 

I arrived at the Dolphin roundabout to go to the Pattaya bus station at 7am yesterday morning (Fri). there were no baht buses running at all, and a few people waiting with plenty of luggage, for years I have gotten

baht buses here, so what has happened now? I eventually got a motorbike taxi as I did not have as much luggage as the unfortunate people in front of me.

No wonder Pattaya is now full of empty hotels, and we are still in the high season.

Nonsense I'm bukaho right now and baht buses running freely.
The solid wall to wall of tourists on walking street every night is a good indicator of overall numbers.
I moved here from jomtien because of waiting 30 mins to get a seat on a baht bus to Pattaya dozens of maxed out buses not even bothering to stop

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, zorro1 said:

Nonsense I'm bukaho right now and baht buses running freely.
The solid wall to wall of tourists on walking street every night is a good indicator of overall numbers.
I moved here from jomtien because of waiting 30 mins to get a seat on a baht bus to Pattaya dozens of maxed out buses not even bothering to stop

I can assure you I was in Pattaya Wed 15th and Thu 16th, stayed in a guesthouse in Soi Chayaphum, and only saw one baht bus in that time, and walked the full length of Soi Buckawo both ways in broad daylight.

I can assure you I was in Pattaya Wed 15th and Thu 16th, stayed in a guesthouse in Soi Chayaphum, and only saw one baht bus in that time, and walked the full length of Soi Buckawo both ways in broad daylight.

Im Living on Soi Buakhao. You must have gotten the wrong soi or got them mixed up.

They are running every 5 minutes. There is no disputing that

24 minutes ago, zorro1 said:

Im Living on Soi Buakhao. You must have gotten the wrong soi or got them mixed up.

I am standing by what I said, at the market end there used to always be two or three of them waiting there. I asked the owner

of the guesthouse what happened to them and he said most of them have been taken off because they were causing too much obstruction.

Lets see what other posters think.

I am standing by what I said, at the market end there used to always be two or three of them waiting there. I asked the owner
of the guesthouse what happened to them and he said most of them have been taken off because they were causing too much obstruction.
Lets see what other posters think.

6248839bf40e4857e546d70a9c76e73f.jpg105c9914e03363e17610ad2d90bc28b2.jpg5ce618af83f62701f7f75a9357d74ace.jpg

Whats a baht bus ?

Transport for Pattaya.

I think what's happened is the army screwed this one up and the baht buses in bukaho will be allowed to run.. It's pointless banning them if there is nothing to substitute and all those hookers need to get to work and not arrive in a puddle of sweat [emoji3]

1 hour ago, zorro1 said:

They are actually running solidly about every few mins.. Lol trust me dude I'm not the baht bus fairy.. Just telling it how it is.

I met a guy and in his own words  "I have been waiting for about half an hour", this was about 3-30 last Wed afternoon.

Maybe Jingthing will be along soon, he knows all about them.

Edited by possum1931

I met a guy and in his own words  "I have been waiting for about half an hour", this was about 3-30 last Wed afternoon.
Maybe Jingthing will be along soon, he knows all about them.

I think JT actually lobbied the junta to bring them back

19 hours ago, zorro1 said:

Transport for Pattaya.

I think what's happened is the army screwed this one up and the baht buses in bukaho will be allowed to run.. It's pointless banning them if there is nothing to substitute and all those hookers need to get to work and not arrive in a puddle of sweat emoji3.png

Most hookers get to work on their boyfriends' motorbikes.

(that's what I heard - never been to Pattaya - what's a hooker?)

1 hour ago, chickenslegs said:

Most hookers get to work on their boyfriends' motorbikes.

(that's what I heard - never been to Pattaya - what's a hooker?)

Another name for a fisherman, you can see them on the beach casting their lines out. 

On 2/18/2017 at 2:28 PM, zorro1 said:

There is an article in the Pattaya Addicts forum which says Baht buses are banned permanently in Soi Buckhao. Anyone else confirm this?