45 days in Thailand + Cambodia without visa: will the airline accept him?

French reader or French Thaivisa forum.

French airport

Departure to Thailand 27/02

Return 14/04

Trip to Cambodia 24/03 BY ROAD (means no flight ticket to show)

For Thai immigration, no problem => 2 exemptions (one airport, one road)

But for ground staff of airline in Paris? The staff will understand "This guy intends to stay in Thailand for 45 days without visa".

Best way is to get a visa but maybe he's living in a remote area without any Thai consulate.

May he embark or not?

Have done this many times , the french are the only airport (GDG) to ask me about traveling with no visa , much the same criteria as yourself  6 week trip ,return ticket from  manchester - CDG - bangkok . Explained  the trip to them AF check in desk, 1month on entry then after 3 weeks road trip to cambodia. When returning to Thailand from Cambodia 1 month on entry  so I am covered . After a long pause  supervisor was called over , the trip explained again as well saying Thailand has no issue ,they let me check in . What a pointless exercise it was. So basicly just explain your planes and they will let you continue on your way. 

1 hour ago, redogi said:

Have done this many times , the french are the only airport (GDG) to ask me about traveling with no visa , much the same criteria as yourself  6 week trip ,return ticket from  manchester - CDG - bangkok . Explained  the trip to them AF check in desk, 1month on entry then after 3 weeks road trip to cambodia. When returning to Thailand from Cambodia 1 month on entry  so I am covered . After a long pause  supervisor was called over , the trip explained again as well saying Thailand has no issue ,they let me check in . What a pointless exercise it was. So basicly just explain your planes and they will let you continue on your way. 

You did not meet the boarding requirements, you were lucky.

2 hours ago, uptoyoumyfriend said:

why not get the free tourist visa in france before coming here ?

go to thai consulate  in person with your passport -should be a breeze....

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 10:38 AM, geovalin said:

Best way is to get a visa but maybe he's living in a remote area without any Thai consulate