Mother, 39, forced her 12 year old daughter to sleep with new husband, 25, because she was afraid he might leave her

webfact

Mother, 39, forced her 12 year old daughter to sleep with new husband, 25, because she was afraid he might leave her

2pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A story of a mother and step father who took advantage of a 12 year old girl has come to light in the Ratanathibet area of Nonthaburi north of Bangkok.

Now the case is getting worse with relatives of the step father threatening the family who exposed him and claiming that police used force to extract a confession, reported Daily News.

It is claimed that the mother forced her daughter, a P5 student, to sleep with her new husband because she was worried that he would dump her and leave her with no one to care for her.

The abuse went on for 2 years before an elder sister of the mother who lives up country found out what was going on.

The man called Kriangkrai, 25, was arrested on Monday along with the mother referred to only as "A". The 12 year old girl referred to as "B" was interviewed also.

The relatives of "B" say that she was repeatedly raped by Kriangkrai over a period of two years at a rented house in Nonthaburi.

Daily News reported that the mother had allowed her daughter to sleep with her younger husband as she was worried about being left on the shelf.

Now the extended family who have reported the case say they are being intimidated by threats from Kriangkrai's family who are trying to stop them pressing charges.

A driver called Pongthep, 27, went with "B" to Ratanathibet police yesterday to make those claims.

While those same relatives of Kriangkrai have alleged that the police used force to extract a confession from him.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-22

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, webfact said:

While those same relatives of Kriangkrai have alleged that the police used force to extract a confession from him.

The whole story may be true and the police part could be true also without changing the part about him being guilty.......... He may have been guilty but not wanted to confess without being forced to...

You know about the Thai Police..........

One post removed for being OTT with profanity as well as the replies. Let's keep it civil and within forum rules boundaries, though considering the topic I can understand the emotional responses. 

Another post with off topic deflection regarding child abuse in other countries has been removed as well as the replies. 

Sickening story on so many levels.

Mum is scared her new husband, who probably only married her to get close to the kid, will leave her.

Would probably have been the best thing that could have happened.

His family then threaten the girls family to try to stop very serious charges.

Suggestions of Police brutality to extract a confession. Yeah, Yeah! I know that happens all the time.

But it had been going on for 2 years and it took the extended family to bring it to light.

I thought it was only us foreigners who could stoop to such disgusting levels.

2 hours ago, Seligne2 said:

Where is the biological father in all of this?

The only situation where a man runs away faster than he would from an auto crash, is when a boyfriend hears the words "I'm Pregnant".

Edited by jaltsc

In a different SE Asian country, I saw more of less the same thing happening.

The neighbor of a friend of mine was a single mom,  with a very pretty, nice, quiet 15 year old daughter.

The moms drunk, druggie BF was increasingly circling in on the young girl, as well as abusing the mother.   The police were at the house often, but Mom would not have the BF prosecuted.

The houses were close enough I could hear the fights going on when talking to them on the phone, and could hear one of the females crying loudly when I was visiting.

I don't know at what level the attempted stuff reached with the young girl, but while i was visiting my friends had a talk with the mother, who agreed the young girl would move in my friends, work a few hours a day in that familys business for room and board until she finished high school.   Some of the male members of my friends family also had a talk with the BF, and explained he needed to keep away from the young girl, or they had some machetes with his name on them.    I was very proud of my friends.   This was a poorer family in a poor area.    

My wife told me about this early today and she thinks its totally sick , i have only lived here for 9 months now but nearly every day there is a item here in tv  that justs make think what the hell!.lm not overly shocked but at times the country ive chosen to live and love seems out of control.Living here in sleepy isaan village seems a million miles away.

3 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

The most popular way to get 'close' to a child is to marry the mother [with the promise of support]. Look around you, it can be seen everywhere here.  

I'm a grumpy old farang with a beautiful Thai wife and doting 14 year old step-daughter. You should see some of the looks I get when my daughter and I walk hand in hand through our local night market, even with my wife close by. The assumptions people make!  :annoyed:

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

People do sick stuff against kids all over the world.

34 minutes ago, pattayadgw said:

It doesn't get any more perverse that this... sick.... very very sick!!

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

People do sick stuff against kids all over the world.

Does that excuse it ? Nobody has suggested that this behaviour is exclusive to Thailand so whats your point ?

Staying in thailand for a very long time I am amazed at  thai society. I always laugh when a thai narrates to me about having two fathers or two mothers or a half sister or a half brother etc. What a bastardised society! I will not be surprised as things unravel that the new 25 year husband was maybe here step son! By the way, this females these days have a bad habit of trying to get thai guys much junior their age! Real sick!

31 minutes ago, Canceraid said:

Seriously.....the woman was 39 years old and the new husband was 25! what did you expect??????? She is just to be blame. They should lock her up as well. A thai male at 25 only has the mental age of a 14 year old!

Not the Thai males in my Thai family.

They wouldn't do anything like this. That's a stupid claim to make!  :annoyed: