Policeman murders wife and lover then reloads for more in brazen Korat gas station attack

webfact

In America they are very big on the Right to bare Arms, in Canada they jokingly call this the Right to Arm Bears 

In Thailand it would be safe to Arm Bears that to give the average member of the BIB a loaded weapon as the BIB seem to be consistently the most unstable examples of Thai manliness

...cant they give then Stun Guns instead and we have fun watching them taser each other in the genitals on YouTube?

6 minutes ago, Cracker2000 said:

BIB Verdict...Suicide!

As male and female victims knowingly placed their own lives in jeopardy when they unknowingly caused a member of the RTP to loose face.

PS. Just in case some don't get this...its sarcasm

Unfortunately not a million miles from the truth, if you take numerous past incidents into consideration

2 minutes ago, Cracker2000 said:

In America they are very big on the Right to bare Arms, in Canada they jokingly call this the Right to Arm Bears 

In Thailand it would be safe to Arm Bears that to give the average member of the BIB a loaded weapon as the BIB seem to be consistently the most unstable examples of Thai manliness

...cant they give then Stun Guns instead and we have fun watching them taser each other in the genitals on YouTube?

For a minute there I thought you said sten guns

7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"On the floor nearby on his side was the lifeless body of 59 year old Phongphat Chotichum a teacher and lawyer. He too had been shot in the head and body multiple times.

Outside was the male victim's Toyota Vigo truck with Bangkok license plates."

Cop just flipped out that a successful and intelligent man was hitting on his wife. 

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Thailand is having a tough week.

Police shooting innocent folk, PM saying farangs are responsible for so much counterfeit goods, ladies arrested for feeding fish, untold pollution in the waters caused by rubbish in rivers, Pattaya top cop saying people only go there to look at nature.

And that only scratches the surface.

I wonder how this will impact the next TAT report on rising tourist numbers.

The only reason I can see for people still  wanting to visit, is to see with their own eyes, the amazing things they are hearing at home, as most probably can't believe it can possibly all be true.

Thailand should publish a book called "How to shoot yourself in the foot and make it sound like a success."

Tourist are going elsewhere. Vietnam is flooded with them. Much safer place to visit.

There is a huge difference between a "lover" and an acquaintance with whom your talking with over coffee in a public place.  If I shot all the blokes who shared a coffee or lunch with my exes there'd be bodies everywhere. 

9 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"On the floor nearby on his side was the lifeless body of 59 year old Phongphat Chotichum a teacher and lawyer. He too had been shot in the head and body multiple times.

Outside was the male victim's Toyota Vigo truck with Bangkok license plates."

Cop just flipped out that a successful and intelligent man was hitting on his wife. 

Lawyer? Maybe it was a consultation for a divorce considering the cop hubby seems to be a loose cannon.

Edited by connda

14 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Doesn't the cop know that his gun could have ignited any gasoline fumes and caused a disaster ? 

I don`t suppose he cared considering he was going home to kill himself anyway.

Having being sh*t on from a great height by my first cheating wife who literally took me to the cleaners and ruined my life for 10 years afterwards, although I would not have gone to the extremes of murdering her and her lover, I do have every sympathy for that husband. The problem is that persons would need to have experienced being cheating on themselves to understand how easy it is to lose control of one`s mind in those situations and the hurt it brings that makes it difficult to suppress the rage that boils over in people in those situations, only some are better at controlling their feelings than others and that`s all there is to it.

Edited by cyberfarang

Used to be a saying that you don't mess with a man's family, and that included sleeping with his wife.  Terrible that this happened. I don't believe the cop would have gone through with the suicide so I'm glad he was caught. I hope he gets real justice.  I won't hold my breath.

4 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

I don`t suppose he cared considering he was going home to kill himself anyway.

Having being sh*t on from a great height by my first cheating wife who literally took me to the cleaners and ruined my life for 10 years afterwards, although I would not have gone to the extremes of murdering her and her lover, I do have every sympathy for that husband. The problem is that persons would need to have experienced being cheating on themselves to understand how easy it is to lose control of one`s mind in those situations and the hurt it brings that makes it difficult to suppress the rage that boils over in people in those situations, only some are better at controlling their feelings than others and that`s all there is to it.

i see you say by your first cheating wife.................................. so you never learnt from that,  as it sounds like you are married again.

1 hour ago, IAMHERE said:

Orange robes or an orange jumpsuit?

How did he know they were at that PTT station?

Who knows, maybe he didn't, and it was just an extremely unlucky coincidence for the other two

More chance of that than good police work I would suggest