Khao San Road Area

pampal

I got 'quality' stuff like VS Naipul, Nick Hornby, Roddy Doyle, Ruth Rendell, Ian McEwan, etc and was hoping to get a reasonable deal on swap/trade/credit, however if that Grisham and Clancy garbage is all KSR has to bargain with I'll look elsewhere. Maybe a good excuse for a visit to CM...Thanks

I am so sorry, but it has been decades since there had been a market for "quality" books in travelers' bookstores in Southeast Asia. Young people don't seem to read much anymore as they look forward to watching the next video or plan their trip to the nearest "full moon party" to groove on those computerized techno drumbeats. Oh brave new world......

And yes, for my fellow middle-aged curmudgeons, KSR has some of the best international eye candy (ahaan taa for the Thai lurkers here) on the planet, with lots of bounce. And if they notice your a Farang who speaks Thai, well every once in awhile you can even get some young lady to acknowledge your existence on the same planet and engage you in conversation, which at my stage in life is equivalent to hitting the "home run".

ahem...my merchandise is not for the traveler's bookseller market...no doubt that these young heathens have other things on their minds than 'quality' literature...

that bein' said, I like looking at scantily clad young falang girls as much as the next middle aged falang guy...with a Whopper with cheese and a liter container fulla ice, vodka and orange what better entertainment? :o

not to chortle too much but I almost hit big time with a young backpacker type girl in a bar in Saigon about 3 mos ago...not bad for a fat 56 y.o. falang...but she went off to play pool and a nice VN girl beat her to it...for a price, of course... :D:D:D

tutsi is a disgusting irrepentant degenerate...I probably broke that young backpacker girl's heart...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically everyone that says they like KSR, likes it because it's a great place to watch farang girls big tats bouncing up and down as they walk along... oh and then a lot of them said "at least there's no sexpats"! Strange logic indeed.

Listen Flint, I ain't no sexpat cuz I don't go around looking for Thai hookers to pay to clean my pipes. But that doesn't mean I can't look and appreciate a good looking young woman walking down the street as I sing doo wah diddy diddy dum diddy do. I am middle aged, but not dead yet. And besides, I ain't into big tats. :o

So basically everyone that says they like KSR, likes it because it's a great place to watch farang girls big tats bouncing up and down as they walk along... oh and then a lot of them said "at least there's no sexpats"! Strange logic indeed.

Listen Flint, I ain't no sexpat cuz I don't go around looking for Thai hookers to pay to clean my pipes. But that doesn't mean I can't look and appreciate a good looking young woman walking down the street as I sing doo wah diddy diddy dum diddy do. I am middle aged, but not dead yet. And besides, I ain't into big tats. :o

Johpa in no way was that aimed at you as you did not say anything about sexpats, I was commenting on those hypocrits who have...

OK?? :D

If you can claim to be a Doctor or that you are rich and trick a white girl into giving it up or just get her so wasted she doesn't remember how old you are or even slip some Halcion into her drink that is all fair game, but paying a Thai sex worker to do the deed is a big crime. :o