Android Phone that works in Thailand and the US?

mangpono

After experiencing issues with my entry level Samsung phone supporting G4 outside the US, I realized after some research that different phones support different bands, and each phone network supports different sets of bands, meaning that not all phones that support 4G in one country can support 4G in another.  I found one phone that supports 4G in the US (t-mobile) and Thailand (AIS and DTAC) according to willmyphonework.net, the LG model G5 H860N.  I intend to buy this phone, as I have not found a better one according to the specs I am looking for.

Does anyone know a similar phone to the model G5 H860N, preferably Samsung, that you have good experience working with 4G in Thailand and the US?  Assuming price is no issue, I may want to buy another phone that works well for 4G on the carriers mentioned.

This topic comes up fairly often here, but there are many variables which influence recommendations:

budget, time spent in specific locales, need for warranty, where to make initial purchase

T-Mo has 3G also in the U.S., which is more than sufficient for most apps; and all 3 operators here have 3G also. 

To get a phone which will work on all T-Mo, and Thai, bands will be challenging; typically higher-end Android phones or iPhones may meet this requirement.

The main issue is supporting T-Mo 1700/2100 4G, which most non-U.S. variants will not support.

If you can better bound your requirements I can make some better recommendations. In some cases, having two phones may make more sense.