Construction chief caught tugging at a temple turns himself in

webfact

Construction chief caught tugging at a temple turns himself in

4pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A Thai man shamed on social media when he was caught masturbating next to a temple wall and calling to schoolgirls has turned himself in to Bangkok police.

Khitchai Nontanork, 39, was shocked to find his image all over social media and after consulting with his family decided to present himself to Minburi cops yesterday.

He was caught on camera outside the temple of Wat Bang Pheng in Minburi where he was waiting for some construction workers who were working on his gang in Ramkhamhaeng Soi 174 Daily News reported.

But police said that as he was waiting by his truck he started feeling sexual urges and began masturbating. When two schoolgirls passed by he called them over and invited them to take a closer look.

Then he asked them for a kiss.

The girls ran off to their parents while Khitchai fled the scene. The parents later studied camera footage and an appeal was made on social media to catch the pervert.

Police charged him with lewd and obscene behavior with girls under 15. The penalty is up to ten years in prison or a fine of 20,000 baht or both jail and a fine.

He is set to appear in court today, Friday.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-24

Not quite sure what the temple has to do with it, only that it was in close proximity.

6 minutes ago, webfact said:

The penalty is up to ten years in prison or a fine of 20,000 baht or both jail and a fine.

Difficult to see him getting anywhere near the maximum penalty quoted, despite his perverted action.

The 'tugging' to me is not an issue. What is very serious is that he seems have tried to abduct two young school girls. They had a very narrow escape. But if he had succeeded what would the headlines have been? He needs severe punishment. 

I don't know whether it is because I am British or just old but I have never heard the phrase "tugging" referring to masturbation.

My first thoughts were "what on earth do they mean? Was he trying to pull down the temple.

Anyway, I agree the fact that maybe he tried to abduct 2 girls is very serious. He should be locked up.

I remember a few years back I was done Nana plaza way having a great night out. On the way back to food land I caught this blurry image in the side of my eye. I kept walking then my mate I was with and his girlfriend stopped and pointed it out to me. A 30 something old man masturbating sat on the pavement leaning against the walk with a plastic bowl full of coins. He was busking for money through the medium of masterbation. Obviously it was disgusting so we left quickly. Some people are weird.

1 hour ago, petedk said:

I don't know whether it is because I am British or just old but I have never heard the phrase "tugging" referring to masturbation.

My first thoughts were "what on earth do they mean? Was he trying to pull down the temple.

Anyway, I agree the fact that maybe he tried to abduct 2 girls is very serious. He should be locked up.

Ha ha, i thought the same until i recalled this, ever heard the expression: "R&T"?....commonly referred to as a "rub and tug" down at your favorite nok shop.

Well if he was shocked at his picture appearing on social media, he's going to have a fit when he finds out there are even more reports out there naming him as the onanist of interest.

:blink:

Edited by Chicog