What kind of video about Thailand you would like to see?

Who are the people?  I think you need to establish a target audience, like who is the video for?  Is it for bird watchers, travelers, family holiday makers, people thinking about moving here permanently to work, retirees, or is it about scraping by in Thailand just to keep from going home or perhaps Thainess itself?  Lots of subjects have been well covered like low paid foreign workers, the life of a go-go dancer and Thai food.

Currently, you may find yourself in trouble if you start digging into anything that might be embarrassing to the regime but there's always waterfalls, wats (although you probably won't be allowed to film inside them), the unsung heroes of Thailand such as the street vendors; markets might be interesting to some, although I don't eat meat, I've noticed some very attractive women chopping it up and serving it in the markets, so perhaps a video entitled, 'meat girls of Siam'.  'A day in the life of an independent rubbish recycling operative' could be another, then there's the sugar cane cutters the rice planters & pickers, the bicycle and motorcycle repairers, and last but not least, the cess-pit emptiers!