Trading Thai/baht Usd

Hello,

If anyone is interested, I am trading the USD/THB. I am going to post charts and all trades on this board so anyone can see how I perform.

I m putting my reputation on the line doing this, but then I dont have a reputation so I have nothing to lose. I thought it would be a good idea as there is alot of people with dollar deposit accounts, and the dollar weakness means your money isnt stretching as far as it should.

I ve been trading other currencies with some success on GFT Deal Book 360 and Interbankfx accounts. I have a system. Its not based on prediction as it cant be done this way.

Now I will have losing periods, but I have a moneymanagement and risk control in place which should keep me a float awaiting the winners.

In another post I will explain the basic dynamics of the forex markets so you understand whats going on...

I will post whether I am long or short the USD/THB, and I will post my entry price and exit, and my profit/loss...

The trades will range from short term and some longer term trades.

Hello,

If anyone is interested, I am trading the USD/THB. I am going to post charts and all trades on this board so anyone can see how I perform.

I m putting my reputation on the line doing this, but then I dont have a reputation so I have nothing to lose. I thought it would be a good idea as there is alot of people with dollar deposit accounts, and the dollar weakness means your money isnt stretching as far as it should.

I ve been trading other currencies with some success on GFT Deal Book 360 and Interbankfx accounts. I have a system. Its not based on prediction as it cant be done this way.

Now I will have losing periods, but I have a moneymanagement and risk control in place which should keep me a float awaiting the winners.

In another post I will explain the basic dynamics of the forex markets so you understand whats going on...

I will post whether I am long or short the USD/THB, and I will post my entry price and exit, and my profit/loss...

The trades will range from short term and some longer term trades.

Thanks... would love to see the details if you'd care to share.

• 5 months later...
I will post whether I am long or short the USD/THB, and I will post my entry price and exit, and my profit/loss... The trades will range from short term and some longer term trades.

Short or long, that's the diamond question.

Come on, we are impatient.

:o