Brit tourist mysteriously found dead in Thailand sent chilling last messages about 'scary guy in face mask'

rooster59

11 hours ago, Alzir said:

Not the sort of thing I want to read when I'm heading to my first full moon party in April.  Sounds like partygoers have a bad reputation (probably justified in most cases) at these parties.  Luckily I'm not stupid enough to go over there and take drugs and I know my limits when it comes to drinking.  It's a shame so many Brits give the rest of us a bad name when going abroad.

Take a ferry not a speedboat and don't drink from anything you haven't opened!

HTH

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/27/2017 at 5:06 PM, Alzir said:

Not the sort of thing I want to read when I'm heading to my first full moon party in April.  Sounds like partygoers have a bad reputation (probably justified in most cases) at these parties.  Luckily I'm not stupid enough to go over there and take drugs and I know my limits when it comes to drinking.  It's a shame so many Brits give the rest of us a bad name when going abroad.

I've been to several and never had a single issue.

Stay away from illegal drugs, you'll be fine.

On 2/27/2017 at 11:34 PM, ajarngreg said:

I'm doing some volunteering for a specific group and it's really saddening to hear the stories once all money was taken away by some greedy and gambling, sometimes drug and/or alcohol addicted wives.

It makes me very sad to see so many of them in circumstances where I already know that they don't make it out of the hospital alive. 

The last report included four suicides, but only two were successful.It's a very sad world and I've come to the conclusion that not too many foreigners are even willing to help other foreigners.

Instead of helping each other ( if possible) a lot of them believe that they could never be in such a situation. But please, never say never.

It's a sad world we're living in and only reading some posts here shows a certain degree of hate in many posts. 

Why do foreigners in Thailand hate each other so much? 

Why do assistance only try to address the effect, and not the cause? Your first paragraph says it all...