Why Does Pr Suck?

I just don't get it! Every month I am expected to "promote" restaurants, nightclubs, shopping venues in airline mags that I write for. "Spread the love" - I am told. And yet - none of these venues can provide me with decent info,copy, hi-res promo pics for gawdsake.

A golden opportunity - for comp publicity and very few can get it together.... what is the problem?

I am sick up and fed with the attitude... why do Thai businesses expect everything for nothing... and give nothing in return? Why can't they at least provide good PR on their on behalf? Am tired of spoon -feeding with no recognition.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr (rant over!)!!!!! :o

My opinion is that Thai PR and advertising is of a very high caliber. One example is that the TV commercials are hilarious and well done.

Example 2 is the extremely well done graphics that accompany sales material for new real estate projects. The renderings make the projects look absolutely exquisite. If only the construction was of such caliber!

My opinion is that Thai PR and advertising is of a very high caliber. One example is that the TV commercials are hilarious and well done.

Example 2 is the extremely well done graphics that accompany sales material for new real estate projects. The renderings make the projects look absolutely exquisite. If only the construction was of such caliber!

:D You`ve got to love the parrots, dolphins, wild ducks and extinct species that are supposed to also inhabit these projects. Water clearer that can Polynesia. :o