'Net Idol' husband on murder charge after relatives sought change in police investigation team

webfact

'Net Idol' husband on murder charge after relatives sought change in police investigation team

4pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- The husband of a famous net idol who died in a shooting at his home has now been charged with murder.

Kamon Sinlon, 28, was denied bail on Monday.

Hathaichanok Klinthong - known online as Por Plaa Tak Lom - was found dead, shot in the face and it was initially ruled as a suicide. But when 50 irate relatives went to the Bang Laem, Phetchaburi, police station the original investigation team was changed, reported Daily News.

Now the new team say they are getting to the truth of what happened. At the weekend they interviewed the husband who eventually admitted that the couple had argued. He then said he had tried to grab the gun but it had gone off hitting his wife in the face.

Police said that they have evidence from ballistics and forensics experts who have examined the path of the bullet to see if that

corroborates the husband's story.

In the light of this evidence they have now charged Kamon with murder as well as having an unlicensed gun.

He was detained after relatives of the victim made representations to deny bail.

The husband reportedly has apologized to the mother and father of the victim, said Daily News.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-28

Amazing what can happen when you actually do your job. Reminds me of my first job interview here. Old boss just looked me head to toe and said "You can do this job, right? No need to interview" He has a high turnaround of staff by the way. 

Maybe they could reopen the Koa Tao investigation into the Burmese 2. 

Maybe this will help silence those who complain so loudly when posters question rushed suicide verdicts. In fact, murder disguised/ruled as suicide is so common that it is legitimate to be skeptical in every suicide, even the locked room/Roger Ackroyd ones.

9 minutes ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Hardly worthwhile as they are just  attempting to make a positive out of their supercilious relative along with their narcissi supporters

The fact it seems someone murdered a young woman is totally lost on you. 

22 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Why not go and tell the 50 relatives who made the police investigate properly? They'll be pleases to meet you. Let us know how it goes.

wouldn't have the balls - it's (as in low useless thing) all mouth ...

1 hour ago, off road pat said:

"The husband reportedly has apologized to the mother and father of the victim, said Daily News."

I suppose that makes it OK then ?????

Only if it is followed up with 5 minutes as a pretend monk. 

6 hours ago, webfact said:

But when 50 irate relatives went to the Bang Laem, Phetchaburi, police station the original investigation team was changed

So that's what it takes to make the BIB act [well that and the ubiquitous brown envelope of course].

Edited by Bluespunk

7 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Amazing what can happen when you actually do your job. Reminds me of my first job interview here. Old boss just looked me head to toe and said "You can do this job, right? No need to interview" He has a high turnaround of staff by the way. 

Maybe they could reopen the Koa Tao investigation into the Burmese 2. 

"Maybe they could reopen the Koa Tao investigation into the Burmese 2.  "

It is hovering over Thailand like a ghost. And it should until all doubts are removed

8 hours ago, Prbkk said:

Maybe this will help silence those who complain so loudly when posters question rushed suicide verdicts. In fact, murder disguised/ruled as suicide is so common that it is legitimate to be skeptical in every suicide, even the locked room/Roger Ackroyd ones.

Poirot would make these BIB look like a bunch of incompetents.

Just now, cardinalblue said:

Makes the police look bad by using suicide by default reason..

why are thai police so lazy? These coffee checkpoints is further evidence...

So, the police are running coffee checkpoints and collecting coffee money not tea money?

7 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

...a short-tempered, latently violent, stone-lazy pimp with an unlicensed gun (In other words, a typical Thai male)?

I take extreme offence to this sort of statement. Back it up with proof or shut up. And I don't mean the old bar stool nonsense. Real proof from interacting with Thai men....not just shagging bar girls and bullshitting to your mates. Or are you referring to the not  unreasonable action of men anywhere when one of their women is disrespected by some <deleted>....

A supposed Net idol,shooting herself in the face!,would never happen,

another supposed suicide ,case quickly closed by the police,without

the 50 relatives complaining,that would have been it,I suspect this

happens quite often. 

regards worgeordie