Four dead in family massacre in car park at Nonthaburi municipal offices

rooster59

this is wrong i see it everyday on the roads and many other places but you have to observe it and let go of your  rose-colored specs to see it  

anyway back on-topic and this murderous, selfish pig who kills because he loses 'face'  scum plain and simple scum

Your focus is on searching for anger. That's unhealthy
People around the world lose it in traffic. That's hardly a TIT thing!

What else do you see thats unique to Thailand?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, bangkokorbust said:

That's a reflection on you. Ask yourself this. what am I doing to attract so much anger.
You need to work on yourself

I observe the anger quite often, especially when they have some level of anonymity, such as hiding behind a car's tinted windscreen. Many Thais deep inside are a little unstable, trigger hair emotions, that they are usually good at suppressing when there identity is exposed and when they would otherwise suffer more loss of face for leaking the emotions than the original reason for the emotion has caused in the furst place. There's a culturally trained calculation going on. It applies to the OP event for sure.

7 minutes ago, bangkokorbust said:

The Thai dimension to it is the unique thing, as stated, remove those rose tinted glasses and observe.

I think we have an alt facts kinda poster here.

14 minutes ago, bangkokorbust said:

That's a reflection on you. Ask yourself this. what am I doing to attract so much anger.
You need to work on yourself

Bbkorbust, bust your old glasses and get a better set. Stated Observations are not self involved. Simply, observations of Thais around me, without me being acquainted to them or the issues. 

4 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

They probably originally split up because he traded her in for a younger model.

Tragic for the other 3 victims

Tasteless joke followed by feigned sympathy. Reevaluate yourself.

The Thai dimension to it is the unique thing, as stated, remove those rose tinted glasses and observe.

I think we have an alt facts kinda poster here.

Remove them to what? Of course it is we are in Thailand! Dude if you can't contribute then move along

5 hours ago, wreckingcountry said:

Just another example of inability to lose face,intolerance and irrational ohhh and of course totally selfish. This is Thailand

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Humans react differently to stress, but most that lose everything; loose it!

Unfortunately, many react violently.

22 minutes ago, bangkokorbust said:

not at all but I have travelled extensively around the world and lived in various countries and I state, truthfully, what I observe and it is a generalisation only but it is a cultural reality 

59 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

What utterly stupid remarks. There are a group of people on here that come out with the same old B/S on every occasion similar to this.

Human beings are more or less the same all over the world. Some of us have loved ones that support us in our most desperate times of need whom we can turn to for friendship and support to keep us strong.

Others may not be so lucky and when they feel alone and see the only loved ones they have slipping away from them it can be so traumatic that the brain cannot cope and they have what is commongly known as a breakdown. In other words....it can drive them crazy.

Are you saying that this only happens in Thailand?

May God grant the deceased a safe and happy place where ever they are now.

FACE MY A--

Whatever you say. And Thailands roads are safe as everywhere else too.  Just because you live here doesn't mean you have to defend everything about the country. Getting much worse here too.

Looks like his wife, who was killed was a smart women, with good instincts, as she tried to leave him. Too bad she did not do a better job of hiding out from this murderous fool. 

What is up with guys like this one? Are they incapable of just letting their woman just walk away, when things have gone belly up? What a half man. What a complete goon. What a sad sack. Where were his cajones? What a pathetic attempt at a life he lived. Killing just himself would have been a good move. Killing his family? His son? What a complete waste of life. That guy did not deserve the oxygen he consumed. 

You do the best you can in life. If things do not work out, you walk away. You continue to support your child, but you walk away, admit you are a terrible father, and husband, and wish them the best. That is what a real man does. 

Edited by spidermike007

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Looks like his wife, who was killed was a smart women, with good instincts, as she tried to leave him. Too bad she did not do a better job of hiding out from this murderous fool. 

What is up with guys like this one? Are they incapable of just letting their woman just walk away, when things have gone belly up? What a half man. What a complete goon. What a sad sack. Where were his cajones? What a pathetic attempt at a life he lived. You do the best you can in life. If things do not work out, you walk away. You continue to support your child, but you walk away, and wish them the best. That is what a real man does. 

A nutter is a nutter, male or female........

I am familiar with many of the points raised by this very sad case, however mainly from a western viewpont and practice. Does anybody on this forum know what options were available to this woman. For example if she went to the police do they have any protocols in place ? Also is there anything along the lines of family shelter? do any of the temples provide shelter?

I am wondering just what practical options are open to a woman  locked into a violent / abusive relationship in Thailand.

3 minutes ago, fantom said:

I am familiar with many of the points raised by this very sad case, however mainly from a western viewpont and practice. Does anybody on this forum know what options were available to this woman. For example if she went to the police do they have any protocols in place ? Also is there anything along the lines of family shelter? do any of the temples provide shelter?

I am wondering just what practical options are open to a woman  locked into a violent / abusive relationship in Thailand.

Took my now wife 7 years for authorities to respond to her regarding her husband being a wife beater because of his 'position' in society to get a divorce....:sad:

37 minutes ago, bangkokorbust said:

Remove them to what? Of course it is we are in Thailand! Dude if you can't contribute then move along

You don't metaphorically remove glasses to a "what" ... make sense ... "dude".

As for the contribution... ditto.

Move on chap.

You don't metaphorically remove glasses to a "what" ... make sense ... "dude".
As for the contribution... ditto.
Move on chap.

I have contributed by destroying the notion that this crime doesn't need a low IQ as mentioned by another poster and this is not unique to Thailand.

So far you have clung to rose colored glasses Lol that's it

What a champ you would be on a debate team LMAO

seriously move on.

8 minutes ago, bangkokorbust said:

I have contributed by destroying the notion that this crime doesn't need a low IQ as mentioned by another poster and this is not unique to Thailand.

So far you have clung to rose colored glasses Lol that's it

What a champ you would be on a debate team LMAO

seriously move on.

Wrong in so many ways, on so many levels. You completely miss the points made, by me and several others. You're taking a hammering here aren't you.

Take your own advice chum, move on. Get over it.

Any one with half a brain and a modicum of experience knows this can happen anywhere. The insanely jealous partner who cannot tolerate the thought of life without the other.  Yes and its shocking and disturbing to think of the little kid going out like that and the grief of the grandparents and other family. That people cannot see another way of solving problems, anywhere in the world in these circumstances is so sad.

6 hours ago, wreckingcountry said:

Just another example of inability to lose face,intolerance and irrational ohhh and of course totally selfish. This is Thailand

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Right on there, you astoot but selective observer of cultural differences. Sure never hear of this kind of disgusting familial shinanigans in unselfish Western culture!

2 hours ago, Notadoctor said:

I can't believe that some people are so low as to turn this into an anti-Thailand tirade.

This is a TV string, where ANYTHING and EVERYTHING can....and too often is... turned into an anti-Thailand tirade.

2 hours ago, BlindMagician said:

Its not anti Thailand, its anti the highly prevalent behavioral characteristics that we all know are part of the relatively low level of educated masses in this country. Keep your own xenophobic subconscious interpretations out of it - just look at the facts, the daily behaviour of so many random people that one might observe.

What a load of B......! This happens every day of the week in the west, more than in the US though I don't disagree with the argument you make about education. It's as low over there as here in many ways and a gun culture almost as bad to boot.