German's maid service resulted in loss of a diamond watch

webfact

German's maid service resulted in loss of a diamond watch

1am.jpg

Picture: Thairath

PATTAYA: -- A German mad who took a woman to his room to be his maid soon became a victim of theft.

Jorg Gunter Olaf, 59, was on hand at Pattaya police station yesterday to finger the woman who he had taken home Thairath reported.

She is Naree "Ole" Isapong, 48. Police said she was quite hard to find for though she had committed similar crimes before she was not on any house registration documents.

When she was born her parents had not registered her as having existed at all.

She had given cops the run around by stating several fictitious names.

A search of her room in Soi Yai Lao uncovered Mr Olaf's watch and several other items of stolen property in other thefts.

Naree's modus operandi was to befriend foreign men then apply to work for them as maids. She also cased houses belonging to foreign men who lived alone and were careless about their property.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-07

It would have been better to show her face, instead of the german´s, due to that she is the one the should be shown to exist.

There is also something that has gone all to wrong with the "wai" nowadays. This is supposed to be a symbol of greeting with the big respect that follows the gesture.
Off course it´s also a way of saying sorry for hurting somebody in mind and regarding accidents.

Today this one is improperly used to be a security and protection for the criminals and all the wrong doers. That´s a disgusting way of maintianing the nice and friendly reputation og the actually very nice gesture when used with the respect it deserves. It´s not a gesturs for criminals and wrong doers, for the purpose of getting a smaller punishment for their actions. That´s is a disgraceful way of using the "wai"

Very, very fortunate to get the watch back. Hopefully she will do a stretch in the slammer as she

has loot from various robberies. Good work by police to track her down. Credit where credit

is due. Not sure if they will find the owners of the rest of the recovered valuables. I would

like to know the outcome. We never here how things wrap up. Oh well.

Two questions:

- why is her face blurred on this photo; alien culprits are never blurred? 
- how is it possible in the Land of Bureaucratic Madness and Paperpiles that someone goes unregistered, without house book etc.? You cannot get, do or buy anything in this country without ID. Every hilltribe is being ransacked and refugees in Loei, Umphang etc. are being exploited over the non-ID and hence no-rights key

The maid needs to be shown around, full face. In the Middle Age they took culprits to the main square of villages and cities for everybody to come and see. Depending on the illegality people would throw tomatoes or spit on the culprits - I assume it was such a face-losing exercise that in most cases it healed them for good. You know, THE FACE! 
I don't advocate public viewings on the Kingdom's squares for the simple fact that they are too small in almost all cases but give them a loss of face. Better than a slap on the back of their hand of a THB 500 fine - trust me! 

2 hours ago, fruitman said:

Bringin a diamond watch to Pattaya is asking for problems....i thought Germans would be smarter.

Explain why? On either of those ridiculous statements is fine....

6 hours ago, webfact said:

PATTAYA: -- A German mad who took a woman to his room to be his maid soon became a victim of theft.

Not sure if I ever heard the act of hiring a prostitute put this way before. He is as much to blame. Idiot.

Just now, catinthehat said:

Not sure if I ever heard the act of hiring a prostitute put this way before. He is as much to blame. Idiot.

Hello darling beautiful smiling Thai lady. I would like to hire you to come and clean "out" my room. for this I will reward you handsomely to the tune of 500 THB. Fool.

Won't lock her up, she's a good Thai, just look at that wai. She's wai'ing the policeman, she's respecting him and respecting his uniform. Obviously she's genuinely sorry. And after all is said and done the victim is only a foreign devil, who isn't welcome here anyway, and it's his fault anyway for tempting her with his wealth.

3 hours ago, catman20 said:

and throw the key away

She has probably been a professional thief for 30 or more years.  Betraying someones trust while stealing is the worst thievery.  Lock her up?? Throw her wrinkled ass off a bridge! 

6 hours ago, ukrules said:

Lock her up !

She does not exist, so nothing wrong.

Similar attitude to Samoans, when I worked in American Samoa if you turned your back they would  take your tools. your fault as you are not taking enough care.

Wow, her  parents never registered her birth.

I  bet she was ignored as a child and  perhaps has severe abandonment issues, has no soul, nor conscience. Her child core could have been damaged.

Yes, she is a thief, but not her fault as she feels nothing and probably has many addictions forcing her to steal.

Blame the parents ,who were probably ignored and abandoned as well. 

Mental illness is a strong defense to argue in court.