Multi entry tourist visa from Penang

Don't know what time frame you have but if you could convince your employer here to support getting a Multi entry B then you could go in and out as often as you want.

Even if you stopped work the Multi B would remain valid until it's enter by date.

Are you on an extension of stay now? ie you or the company report to Imm' every 90 days. If so you could get a multi entry re-entry permit for 3800 baht so you could leave and come back and keep your extension alive. If you stop work your extension ends when you stop working.

3 minutes ago, barcaman100 said:

Thanks overherebc but I have to re-apply for my job when I have sorted things out in the UK. Have asked about contract but here in the South they are pretty tight on doing this. My visa runs out end of March

I should have said B/O visa. Same same.

UBJ is the guy who can tell you about Sav' , that one I'm not sure on.

17 minutes ago, barcaman100 said:

Hi Ubonjoe. You are very helpful and have been in the past. My next option is this. Can I still get multi entry  visa O from Savanahket without showing my bank details?

You can if you are married to a Thai.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, barcaman100 said:

Yep I am and think that this may be the best option. Thanks again

Certainly the best option.

If you are in the UK you could also get one with no financial proof in person or by post from the embassy in London.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ubonjoe

I have a question for you. My marriage certificate got stolen and was found in a river but damaged to the extent that it was useless. We went to the police to get the theft reported and have the form they gave us stating what was stolen etc. We have tried to get another certificate but to no avail. Will the police report stand up?

5 minutes ago, barcaman100 said:

Hi ubonjoe

I have a question for you. My marriage certificate got stolen and was found in a river but damaged to the extent that it was useless. We went to the police to get the theft reported and have the form they gave us stating what was stolen etc. We have tried to get another certificate but to no avail. Will the police report stand up?

Do you have a coy of your marriage certificate? If yes you can go to an Amphoe and the will certify that copy and attach a updated Kor Ror 2 marriage registry to it.

I am not sure that an embassy or consulate will accept just the police report.