Hateful, Racist Posts On Thaivisa

Georgie-Porgie

One poster continually brings up the subject of racism and accuses other members of harboring such feelings, although usually there have been no racist remarks at all, on any posts, leading up to his accusations.

The racist terms that he uses are ugly things that I am not in the habit of employing, and I am sure that they hurt the feelings of readers of these ethnic groups who happen upon one of his posts.

I, for one, am tired of such insinuations and such hurtful language, especially because they seem to totally stem from his own imagination.

Does he just want to strike out with these terms himself, and therefore, lashes out at innocents for an excuse to use them? If you examine his posts carefully, it certainly seems possible.

tutsiwarrior Posted on: Sat 2004-05-01, 00:20:39

Replies: 256

Views: 3,450  the 'self educated...and...common sense' approach to most issues is another way of describing anti-intellectualism...you only read what you want to read and believe what you want to believe and fukc any attempt at rational analysis. Now we have idiots on the forum posting right wing propaganda as political humor. Gonna give us the word about 'jigaboos' and 'taco benders' next?

tutsiwarrior Posted on: Fri 2004-04-30, 23:54:17

Replies: 57

Views: 651  'I hope they invade LA first'??? Sure...wax all the burrheads, beaners and slants and make the world a safer place for the likes of the lunatic bigots that have unfortunately have become comfortable on this forum...

tutsiwarrior Posted on: Tue 2004-04-27, 00:31:37

when next at the bus station about ready to dig in to yer bowl of kway teeow look to see how many diners seated at tables have their feet tucked underneath them...

tutsi with a bull whip in a previous life...'up there you scum, sit upright and eat like a white man...(CRRRAAACK)'

Muslims (Pages 1 2 3 ...18 )tutsiwarrior Posted on: Mon 2004-04-26, 19:28:56

Replies: 256

Views: 3,450  sigh...yeah, I agree...this discussion should be moved to the bear pit where hysterical zionist twaddle belongs.

curious that someone that admires buddhism would use the analogy of black folks threatening white folks and massive murderous retaliation to describe any conflict...

This is a forum for grown up folks,I see no wrong in any of the posts you have brought up and quoted on here.

I also am somewhat suspect of people that run around looking for things to accuse others of being BIGOT or RACIAL PREJUDICE or HOMOPHOBIC,seems to me that such people should do a thorough head cleaning and then they wouldn't be so quick to jump the ultra liberal,PC gun.

Maybe if you look you can find another forum that only caters to the ultra PC member and you will be happier there.

You should know that most of us are older folks that wern't raised BIGOTS and were born before the days of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS that seems to be the ruination of the world as we know it.

so clear your thinking and you will not see so much bad stuff in others if you are looking out thru a clean glass and for get the GARY GLITTER TOURS.

IMHO. :o