Receiving money from a customer in USA to Thailand

Hello,

I have this need. To be paid more or less every week or 10 days from a customer to me personally, no company. The amount would be around 4/5k each time.

We've tried with the Bangkok Bank New York Branch ABA Routing once, instead of being quick as it should, it was a nightmare that last 2 weeks. Bangkok bank asked many documents, confirmations form the US bank, etc... Disaster. I do not want to have this problem anymore.

Any suggestion?

What about a pre-paid debit card in USA that this guy can ship to me and then I will use it to withdraw the cash over the week? Any suggestions? I am worried about the withdrawal cost, exchange rate, etc...

Transferwise? Maybe, but it takes few days anyway. I would like to do something quick.

Thank you for any suggestion...

6 hours ago, sciack said:

We've tried with the Bangkok Bank New York Branch ABA Routing once, instead of being quick as it should, it was a nightmare that last 2 weeks. Bangkok bank asked many documents, confirmations form the US bank, etc... Disaster. I do not want to have this problem anymore.

Unless you tried to do it as a company I  can't understand why you would have problems with the Bangkok Bank New York Bank EFTS system.  You would of course have to have a Bangkok Bank account here in Thailand and the payer would have to have a  US bank account that allowed Domestic Electronic Funds Transfers

I have it set up to EFTS from my US Bank Account to my Thai Bangkok Bank account as well as my GF's Bangkok Bank account.   All I had to do was add the Bangkok Bank New York Branch routing number and account numbers and names and after three days my US Bank's added them to my transfer options.  No paperwork required, just an online account (also no FBAR requirements since I can keep the amount under the threshold)

17 hours ago, Langsuan Man said:

Unless you tried to do it as a company I  can't understand why you would have problems with the Bangkok Bank New York Bank EFTS system.  You would of course have to have a Bangkok Bank account here in Thailand and the payer would have to have a  US bank account that allowed Domestic Electronic Funds Transfers

I have it set up to EFTS from my US Bank Account to my Thai Bangkok Bank account as well as my GF's Bangkok Bank account.   All I had to do was add the Bangkok Bank New York Branch routing number and account numbers and names and after three days my US Bank's added them to my transfer options.  No paperwork required, just an online account (also no FBAR requirements since I can keep the amount under the threshold)

I know that I used it many times but sometimes it gets stuck and they ask documents.