Turn Around Of Touist Visa In Kl/laos/penang/singers

Hi people

I need to apply for a 60 day tourist visa on Jan 10th and would like to book flights and hotel now.

I will book an early flight so i can hopefully get my paperwork logged with the embassy the morning i arrive.

Is there a set turn around, like 2 days?

Also, do i need VOA for the countries listed in the Title as i have 1.5 pages left in my Passport?

Is it easy enough to do all the paperwork there and then in the morning or could i possibly download the paperwork prior to my arrival or another option is use a Visa service company who meet you at the airport and get you to sign the pre written paperwork and lodge it for you.? if so Can anyone recomend companies who may do this.

Basically wanna get it done as quick as possible and get back to the LOS and dont mind paying an extra 1000 or so.

Cheers for any advice

:o

The remaining space should be just enough, if neither the Thai exit stamp nor the other country’s entry stamp get put on the empty page. That’s where your risk lies.

You need one empty page for the Thai tourist visa. If the consulate places it high on the page, there will be room left for the Thai entry stamp on your return.

Aside from the visa stamp or sticker, you will get the Thai exit and entry stamps, and the other country’s entry and exit stamps. You do not need a visa for Malaysia or Singapore, but would need one for Laos, which rules that country out because you would not have enough space.

--

Maestro