Christmas Eve In Thailand

0x22b

Hi, I'm going to be in Thailand, Bangkok actually, on Christmas Eve and would like to attend a English church service at a Protestant church. Does anyone have a list of Protestant churches in Thailand? I'm interested in Bangkok churches on this occasion, but would be interested in seeing a list that covers all of Thailand if any has one.

Thanks

www.vatican.com is probably the best place for heretics like you to look for info. Alternatively you could STAY HOME and not bring your particular brand of religious pollution here. DIAFKTHXBAI

\ HTH :o

Edited by slackula

I wouldn't make light of this topic...Christmas means a lot to many folks...even to those that are not Christian. I am not a Christian but the ritual is important and I like the topical music whether in a RC or prod church. If I was in BKK I would like to know where the services are for these reasons alone, worshiping aside...

slacula...you are a complete and total bigoted azzhole...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

www.vatican.com is probably the best place for heretics like you to look for info. Alternatively you could STAY HOME and not bring your particular brand of religious pollution here. DIAFKTHXBAI

\ HTH :o

Merry Christmas to you too and hope you enjoy the holiday! Oh I'll return the favor and give you a link. www.dictionary.com. You might want to go there and look up the words 'heretic' as well as 'protestant'

Edited by 0x22b

Christ Church Bangkok (the Anglican Church)

11 Convent Road (off Silom, the church is at the Sathorn Road end)

Bangkok

10pm 24th December - Carols sung by the Choir

11pm 24th December - Christmas Midnight Holy Communion

G

PS - Its quite "low church" - if you're expecting something "high church" go to the Catholic Church instead!

Edited by grtaylor