British woman's rape claim: She's just a con artist says Patpong massage parlor

webfact

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, ttrd said:

You mentioned the rape test and I took it further - not more nor less. If you find it disturbing to be quoted I recommend you to read only...;)

You took it a lot further than my mentioning a rape test!   What I found disturbing was your reference to "fingering" and "old fashion [sic] rape" and you didn't get that from any of my comments!

4 hours ago, hellohello123 said:

A little off topic but I prefer to get foot massages from men or middle aged chunkier women. 

The masseuse at those posh places are always middle aged ladies and they do a fantastic job

To each his own. I always pick the most beautiful woman in the place no matter what type of massage and I have always been happy with the services. 

1 hour ago, gdgbb said:

No, I didn't imply that.  You read that implication into my comment after I merely countered your assertion that the massage shop owner was lying.

Yeah right, sure.

Welcome to panto season.

Edited by Bluespunk

9 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

sounds very odd that a farang would risk trying to con a massage shop! and they gave her 5,000? 

This is what we called "quality tourist"?

If the case is not real, why the massage shop gave her 5,000? 

Hmmmm....The question is ..the curious question is: ....what does a rape test involve, here in Thailand

If and when a woman is raped and raped in the classic sense then what would confirm if the women was indeed raped.

What would they be looking for and looking to confirm if they did test her for rape in this particular case.

Is it assumed that the man would have left tell tale signs and evidence on her body, such as sperm and certainly his DNA ...

In the case of an Oil Massage ( mentioned in the article) then the mans DNA would have been all over her skin and mixed with hers...Correct?

While, if he did penetrate her, which is considered the confirmation of rape more so than any other aspect of aggressive and or forceful unwanted and non consensual sex, then his DNA by way of sperm residue would be in her Vagina if tested within a understood amount of time after the alleged rape ...even if he raped her while wearing a condom there is still DNA to be recovered from in or around the entrance to the Vagina.

But if he did not penetrate her then it is not considered full on rape rather aggressive and or coercive non consensual touching and fondling ( and or forced sexual groping under duress and threat ) ...but a full body oil massage is, in effect, pre arranged and agreed upon consensual touching and fondling of all the body parts except inserting the masseuses hands or fingers or tongue into the Vagina or anus or mouth.  

A full oil massage is meant to massage all body parts and areas there of and of course, erotic in its nature.

Can us guys pull off an alleged rape claim when the massage girl wants to give us a happy ending and touch us anyhow, and you know where specifically,   while we protest we are not interested in that particular aspect of a massage .......but they carry on anyhow hoping to convince you that you will change your mind .

If that is the case, then Geez, I have about a zillion rape cases to pursue and do not know where to start....LOL

Well what do  you think??....LOL    

Cheers

"After the massage she went to eat at Le Meridian Hotel with her foreign boyfriend. An argument broke out and there was a fight. One of the staff members was slapped in the face and had clothing pulled after they refused to pay 3,600 baht for the bill".

Yeah, I read that after a woman gets raped it's tradition to go out to eat at a fancy hotel and then refuse to pay the bill.  Definitely not a criminal con artist, 555. 

Why would anyone even think such a thing????  ?

Edited by SiSePuede419

11 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Again I was right . Pls refer to the original thread

Right about what?

Pls refer to the original thread???... Right again...??? OMG, thats some ego trip your on!

Edited by thhMan

3 hours ago, Wake Up said:

To each his own. I always pick the most beautiful woman in the place no matter what type of massage and I have always been happy with the services. 

Your confused, in this case the customer is a western woman who works in Bangkok and she was offered either a male or female massage person, she chose a male, and it would seem knowing well that the oil massage she wanted  required the customer to be nude.

Phewwww 

Edited by scorecard

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

Your confused, in this case the customer is a western woman who works in Bangkok and she was offered either a male or female massage person, she chose a male, and it would seem knowing well that the oil massage she wanted  required the customer to be nude.

Phewwww 

According to the person from the massage place quoted in the newspaper report, which isn't exactly gospel is it...

14 hours ago, Razzler1973 said:

A convoluted plan to make 8000 or 5000 baht.

Is the Le Meredien story confirmed as true? It could very well be 'the other side' lashing out and coming up with a story to make someone look bad, who knows

Come on...wake up, Le Meridien is a serious business, they are not going to risk any problems by playing this stupid low life game.

Posted her picture outside..

Has the massage parlour heard about the very powerful defamation laws in Thailand?  Doesn't matter if she is a convicted con artist or an alleged one.  Let's hope that 5k doesn't turn into 5 mil.   I think they should be very careful about publically defaming anyone.

36 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Has the massage parlour heard about the very powerful defamation laws in Thailand?  Doesn't matter if she is a convicted con artist or an alleged one.  Let's hope that 5k doesn't turn into 5 mil.   I think they should be very careful about publically defaming anyone.

It would only be defamatory in the case where the Picture actually is of her and not only a Picture belonging to her showing anything else than her (the article do not specify that...;)

59 minutes ago, Thechook said:

No, No silly...those laws are in favour of Thai people ...especially very wealthy and influential ones ...that can pay a lot of money to "make" themselves and their lawsuit very influential in a defamation laws suit against their opponents while Thai people can certainly launch a successful defamation lawsuit against another Thai person and put a quick stop to their complaints or criticism whether legitimate or not while certainly the Thais can launch one against foreigners..... and have many times.

A foreigner launching a defamation lawsuit against a Thai person of any status in the Thai  hierarchical society will not be very successful ( 99 percent failure ) and especially if the Thai people defendant(s)  are  wealthy persons and or has connections while all those connections would be considered unhealthy and detrimental to the health of the foreigner attempting to press forward with a defamation lawsuit against a Thai person.

But you can try ....and let us know the results...lol

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

11 hours ago, Wake Up said:

Fair enough.  Nothing wrong with that st alll:) 

We all have our preferences.  Whatever works for us works.  

13 hours ago, stravers said:

1) Not easy believing a business owner on the defensive.

2) Ms. Siobhan sent me her CV a few months ago and made many problems/demands just scheduling our interview. We hired someone else in the end.

Might have saved yourself a lot of future hassles.

"After the massage she went to eat at Le Meridian Hotel with her foreign boyfriend. An argument broke out and there was a fight. One of the staff members was slapped in the face and had clothing pulled after they refused to pay 3,600 baht for the bill".

Yeah, I read that after a woman gets raped it's tradition to go out to eat at a fancy hotel and then refuse to pay the bill.  Definitely not a criminal con artist, 555. 

Why would anyone even think such a thing????  [emoji1]

So you're an expert on post-rape trauma?