No clear evidence police chief accepted ThaiBev money: Ombudsman

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Take a look at his home, the real one and I wonder what you may find, You can spot those in corruption a mile away if you know what you should be looking for??

You can probably if you investigate prove unusual wealth.. I think that goes for almost many  politicians.. army generals.. police generals and others. 

26 minutes ago, robblok said:

You can probably if you investigate prove unusual wealth.. I think that goes for almost many  politicians.. army generals.. police generals and others. 

Where I come from we call it by its proper name CORRUPTION but there again I ain't posh

6 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Where I come from we call it by its proper name CORRUPTION but there again I ain't posh

I think your mistaken, they would not call it that way without proof.  Once you prove that there is more money then the salary and other income accounts for its unusual wealth. How it is acquired needs a an other investigation causes could be corruption, but could be theft.. crime ect. You can only call it corruption if you can prove it.  

3 hours ago, robblok said:

True.. but how are you going to prove it if its cash.. and if both parties deny it. Without a cash trail the excuse is enough for reasonable doubt. 

Personally I think the guy is guilty and would have loved to see him get some kind of punishment.

You are right. But it may well be that they just pretend there is no proof!

9 hours ago, candide said:

You are right. But it may well be that they just pretend there is no proof!

That is certainly a possibility, don't know how the investigation went. Did they check his bank statements. 

I don't know if you ever looked into a Thai bank statement, but in mine there is no mention of a name when I receive or send money. So it might be real hard to check.