Got NON O Multi from Savannakhet without any problems

On 3/18/2017 at 5:36 PM, ubonjoe said:

Not for a non-o based upon marriage at Savannakhet.

For being 50 or over to get a single entry non-o  you need to show 800k in the bank with proof of retirement (a income letter works for that) or proof of 65k baht income or a combination of the 2 totaling 800k baht.

Do you need all this for over 50 at Savannakhet for Multi entry as I am going next week

For being 50 or over to get a single entry non-o  you need to show 800k in the bank with proof of retirement (a income letter works for that) or proof of 65k baht income or a combination of the 2 totaling 800k baht. Does this apply in Savanakhet?

25 minutes ago, barcaman100 said:

Do you need all this for over 50 at Savannakhet for Multi entry as I am going next week

They will not do a multiple entry non-o there for being 50 or over.

15 minutes ago, barcaman100 said:

For being 50 or over to get a single entry non-o  you need to show 800k in the bank with proof of retirement (a income letter works for that) or proof of 65k baht income or a combination of the 2 totaling 800k baht. Does this apply in Savanakhet?

Yes

21 minutes ago, barcaman100 said:

So let me be clear because I was going next week. I am over 50 so I will not be able to get a Non Imm O Multi entry in Savanakhet? If this is so any idea on options?

You will not be able to get a multiple entry visa.

If you can meet the financial requirement to get the single entry non-o visa you can apply for a one year extension of stay based upon retirement at an immigration office.

48 minutes ago, barcaman100 said:

What do I need for that?

. I have been married for 10 years

If you are married to a Thai you can get a multiple entry non-o visa based upon your marriage with no financial proof. It does not matter what age your are.

You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, signed copies of you wife's house book registry and ID card.

33 minutes ago, barcaman100 said:

So I am married and 60 with no financial proof but do have all the other required documents. Can I get a multi entry Non O in Savannakhet. Sorry to bother you but I am traveling from the Deep South and want to be sure. Thanks

Yes you can apply for a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage to a Thai.