How do you down load Google Playstore app if in wrong country ?

oldcarguy

Hi

there is a Tesco International calling app that gives you free UK calls and cheap international , plus free SMS

BUT.........when I try and download it from the Google Playstore it was not available in the USA ( and probably Thailand etc)

so is there a way to trick the Playstore to go to Playstore UK ?

here is the Apps link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tesco.callingcard

Thanks for your ideas

On 20/03/2017 at 9:19 AM, oldcarguy said:

what country did you sign in from ?

I have also downloaded no problem.

The error in your screen cap does not mean it is not available in your country the error means that the device you are trying to load it on is not compatible.

Try downloading from apkmirror.com

44 minutes ago, 2008bangkok said:

I have also downloaded no problem.

The error in your screen cap does not mean it is not available in your country the error means that the device you are trying to load it on is not compatible.

Try downloading from apkmirror.com

Not necessarilly.

I have two google play accounts. 1 is linked to a UK debit card, the other is linked to a Thai card.

Using the UK account I can dowlnlaod the app freely, but using the Thai linked account I get the "no elgible devices" message for the same devices.

You get a slightly different message for a device issue.incompaible.jpg

9 hours ago, JaiMaai said:

I have two google play accounts. 1 is linked to a UK debit card, the other is linked to a Thai card.

Using the UK account I can dowlnload the app freely, but using the Thai linked account I get the "no elgible devices" message for the same devices.

Well since you got it downloaded , did you check out the Tesco app and is it worth signing up for ?

and can I do that without being in the UK or ever going to Tesco UK ?

and how can I sign up for a UK Playstore account with the same email address as my USA Playstore account ?

I am sure this will come up again in the future

Thanks

Just change the address on your payment method and clear data on the Play app on your phone.  I've done it to get apps from the 3 different countries I live in and also to get them at the local price when it's cheaper.

Well since you got it downloaded , did you check out the Tesco app and is it worth signing up for ?

and can I do that without being in the UK or ever going to Tesco UK ?

and how can I sign up for a UK Playstore account with the same email address as my USA Playstore account ?
I am sure this will come up again in the future

Thanks

Got as far as trying to register but you need a UK mobile number to receive a code my SMS.