14 arrests of "influential foreign criminals" in Pattaya

webfact

As these people where involved in illegal business in Pattaya over many years it would have been better if the local police  had not turned a 'blind eye ' and arrested these villains years ago .If not  ordered to do so  by Interpol these villains would still be on the streets of Pattaya

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

A step in the right direction, these motley crew of organized crimes

who found refuge in a sunny, easy place to bland in and resume normal

life should be all rounded up and send back to cesspools they came from....

I think that maybe the LOS bib knew the plight of these Russian shxts when they came in to here but waited until the reward from Russia was negotiated in their favor before the round up.

Well done ! It's about time they got these people out of the country I am just surprised the Thais let it happen in the first place.I have been coming here for over thirty years it was always Thais that ran everything just hope they keep going and get them all out. One thing did they ever catch the killers of the English man shot in the head in broad daylight that story seems to have disappeared completely ?

2 minutes ago, Miss Pickle said:

Well done ! It's about time they got these people out of the country I am just surprised the Thais let it happen in the first place

You really think these people could run this without Thai involvement?

12 minutes ago, superal said:

Why are the accused always hiding their faces , is it a case of innocent till proven guilty as in the western world because if that is the case they should not be shown at all .

Optional service provided by RTP at a cost (tea money) for the purposes of the press conference.

Edited by lkv

12 minutes ago, balo said:

Well done to arrest the the Russians. But what about the crooked Brits and Scandinavians ?

Brits get shot , sometimes in their fancy cars, saves a lot of paper work .  I have a 12 yo Vios and am getting a pension ...42.9B to the quid , and 1000k from Pattaya , I feel pretty safe.

4 hours ago, pegman said:

What I find troublesome is that the Isreali behind the failed WaterFront is walking around free. Is it not obvious that some back door dealings went on to get approval of this project? Hundreds of purchasers of this and his other failed developments are out huge sums. It certainly looks like fraud has taken place. 

When you make a 14 some arrest it has bigger lights camera action its a wrap effect. They are experts at corralling law breakers in bunches ie the Motorbike racer roundups in Bangkok. Multiple arrests carry more shock value than 1 here and 1 there. 

6 hours ago, Get Real said:

That´s a good sign! Pattaya has since long time been a place for the foreigners criminal activities in Thailand.

Nice to hear that you have a positive side to see things. If you do not see drugs and other criminal activities as an enough bad and a big problem, I do believe that there are others here that will. Maybe it was just that they didn´t follow your line in what was most important first!

Do you think that Thailand is serious about drugs? Or human trafficking? Or enforced labour? Etc. You might find that the 'facilitators' of these crimes are a little bit closer to home, i.e. not foreigners.

1 hour ago, Nielsk said:

You ought to be impressed for every single criminals they catch  !!

There have been many property development scams over the years, where the victims are predominantly foreign, and there appears to be no effort to punish the criminals behind it ... so, no I'm not that impressed ... the law does not appear to apply to everyone. 

2 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

The amount of criminals , not only foreign but including Thai in this country is mind boggling.

It can never be cleaned up, saying that I believe that Thailand is not alone as the whole world is now in a state of decadence, crime is rife,

The world is run by psychopaths,

All the world is but a stage, and each and every one of us but an actor. 

It's Best not to post when to pissed up. :jap:

9 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Do you think that Thailand is serious about drugs? Or human trafficking? Or enforced labour? Etc. You might find that the 'facilitators' of these crimes are a little bit closer to home, i.e. not foreigners.

But then it might be even more good and valuable that they are starting to clean up somewhere. As you probably have seen already is that more have happened the 2 latest years than ever over a short period of time like that in Thailand. Still don´t get why everything got to be so wrong and negative. I don´t know? Maybe you like that foreign criminals get their grounds in Thailand, and are happy with that. Whatever, it´s your opinion!

4 hours ago, onemorechang said:

This is all very good.

Nice job  :thumbsup:

Now can we have the same quota of Thai  Mafia types arrested.

Ps , what's  going on here , no Pointing !!!!!!!!!!!!

that's a bit slack.

...now considered rude to point.

9 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Where they muscling in on the criminal activities of more established foreign criminals? I would have been more impressed if they were arresting boiler room scammers and fraudulent property developers, who do some real damage to other foreigners,

Absolutely!! Mind you, the Land Office and Execution Departments, Police and other Govt agencies wouldn't get their bribes then would they?!? But I was shocked they only arrested 14!!!

Has anyone mentioned If you read some other media it talks about one of these guys who has already been deported.

He had HIV and was a playboy apparently having sex with many Thai girls spreading his AIDS.

Sick F...

Edited by bkk6060

Hmmm, Strange, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere quite a while back that there were NO Mafia in Pattaya, it was in one of the local rags and spouted by either the Chief of Police or head honcho in immigration.

And yes I am very miffed that no Brits were arrested :cheesy: