AIS Play app on Android STB?

SooKee

Anyone tried this app on a STB?  I'm an AIS customer for fibre and mobile and have the app on my iPhone and iPad.  Quite like it as it has a very good collection of the Thai FTV channels and a reasonable UI.  Thought I'd try the app on the newly acquired Minix U9.  Baaaaaad mistake!!!!!

Absolute NIGHTMARE.  Installed OK but on opening I just got a flashing black screen and worse still, what seemed to be a loop (I'm wondering if the app was constantly trying to access a UDID and / or telephone number details), it was like it had a hold of the device and wasn't going to let go.  Oddly it works fine on the iPad which again has no phone number.  I couldn't do anything with the U9 after that, even when I accessed the Home Screen the flashing black screen would return after seconds so not even possible to kill or uninstall the app. Remote buttons wouldn't work nor the device on/off switch.  Ended up pulling the cord.  Even after THAT reboot the black screen returned again and prevented me doing anything.  Pulled the cord again, started in safe mood, wiped the cache partition and immediately Force Killed and uninstalled the app again after the reboot.  Then even did the wipe cache partition again just to be 100% sure I was rid of it.

Pity really, shame it won't work as I find it better than going through ILIKEHD.TV but it's on my red flag list to avoid now.  Maybe because of its phone dependence it'll never work but I've passed the info onto the device developer where, unlike many devices, they do look at things.

Hmmm.  That's odd then.  Maybe it varies between devices.  Anyway, I've sent feedback to Minix, maybe they'll take a look.  I'm starting to think ILIKE would be better too.  Be useful to have something that doesn't require navigating by Kodi.

Yes.  I'm figuring it's the device not being a phone that's the issue so would likely be stuffed on any device.  Will likely keep the AIS Playbox plugged in.  Has the Thai channels in good (enough) quality and free.  Far better than any of the streams I've checked for now.  Only problem is it adds to the clutter on the AV shelf.

• 1 month later...

have just switched to AIS fibre from True and am also trying out the Playbox and AIS tv service...

The AiS play app installs fine on my Minix U1 , launches fine... but all channels are locked and going to the settings and a sign in option... that simply spits out "Network is invalid, only AIS nobile allowed" - sadly, this app isn't designed for a set top tv box ( and d pad controls don't work either, have to use air mouse to select...).

shame - as the AIS playbox is so basic... it doesn't even support a 5gHz wifi connection.

ps outstanding service from AIS though - phoned them Friday afternoon, they confirmed they have free connections in my area, and they phoned back Saturday morning to confirm nstallation on Sunday. Sunday morning, they're at the house at 8am ready - all done in a couple of hours or so.

They do recommend ethernet to their Playbox ( not least due to the box not even supporting 5gHz, which is hopeless... I stream 1080p from a NAS drive to Xmbc or Plex on a Minix U1 over 5gHz with no issues).

the installation guys are going to get back to us with a price for an ethernet cable install ( independent install from AIS) as it will be useful to have anyway.

The 10/100 cable is great - no need for my Asus wifi router to use vpn anymore ( as oppsoed to True cable). AIS do supply a wifi router, but our Asus is better, so simply plugged that into the AIS cable router and our wifi was good to go.

It's a pity that AIS restrict their streaming service to their own box and don't have a standard APK that would work on a generic box. Folks that have a decent enough Android box already could then use it alongside their other apps without having the need for yet another box cluttering up the living room. You could also use it in more than one room. The Playbox I find really slow and clunky, even as a freebie, but we keep it around for the FTV Thai channels that get watched once in a blue moon.

Not sure why they don't have a generic app. Depends on how many customers they have that actually pay for their box I suppose vs those getting it for free with a package. If it's a freebie it would actually be cheaper for them to give you an APK with a customer log in than one of their boxes. Maybe they hope people wanting a box in another room will pay up for a second box. Or maybe it's just paranoia making them keep the service locked down to the Playbox. Either way, lucky we don't need to use it much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I have AIS Fiber, an AIS Playbox, another Android box, a Chromecast, an Internet-connected TV, I like running AIS Play on my Android smartphone and casting it to my Android Box, TV straight-away or via Chromecast. Very simple, and easy to control, and the app. now has a built-in casting option. Nice UI IMO.

From the AIS Play App. page   http://www.ais.co.th/playapp/support_faq.html

Q.: If there is a Smart TV, Android TV, Android Box, Apple TV will be able to download AIS PLAY to watch the service through. These devices?
A: No, because AIS PLAY service is only available through Smartphone and Tablet.

No clue how this might be limited? IMEI? Or if it is, as someone said it works on their Android box.

You obviously need to be able to receive an OTP via SMS sent to an AIS mobile phone number.

6 hours ago, SooKee said:

It's a pity that AIS restrict their streaming service to their own box and don't have a standard APK that would work on a generic box. Folks that have a decent enough Android box already could then use it alongside their other apps without having the need for yet another box cluttering up the living room. You could also use it in more than one room. The Playbox I find really slow and clunky, even as a freebie, but we keep it around for the FTV Thai channels that get watched once in a blue moon.

Not sure why they don't have a generic app. Depends on how many customers they have that actually pay for their box I suppose vs those getting it for free with a package. If it's a freebie it would actually be cheaper for them to give you an APK with a customer log in than one of their boxes. Maybe they hope people wanting a box in another room will pay up for a second box. Or maybe it's just paranoia making them keep the service locked down to the Playbox. Either way, lucky we don't need to use it much!

Again, AIS Play app is NOT restricted to AIS internet or their Playbox.  I am watching just fine on a Minix X8H-Neo (a brilliant device) running android 4.4.2 and connected to my 50Mb TrueOnline internet connection.

I have ALL the channels in full HD by using my (AIS post paid) mobile phone number which is being charged 299B per month for the service.  You can get the basic (i.e. Thai) channels for free if you can just put an AIS phone number into it to receive the one-time OTP code by SMS to first unlock the app.  Once it's unlocked you don't actually ever need to use an AIS service again, unless you want the good channels, and obviously you do

People reporting problems using the app seem to be using older Android boxes.  Make sure your firmware is fully updated before you decide that AIS are intentionally blocking you.

HBO-HD

Cinemax

HBO Signature

HBO Hits

HBO Family

RED

Warner TV

Fox Sports 1-3

All no problem.

Actually, imsuspect it's the x8-8h running on an olde android version that allows you to sign in - the older android doesn't differenttiate to an Android tv box.. whereas my U1 will refuse a sign in - i ought to fre up my old x8-h ( non plus) to confirm it...

Actually, imsuspect it's the x8-8h running on an olde android version that allows you to sign in - the older android doesn't differenttiate to an Android tv box.. whereas my U1 will refuse a sign in - i ought to fre up my old x8-h ( non plus) to confirm it...

Exactly. I've tried the Play app on the latest (2017) Minix U9 and it's a no go. Yet to try it on my Shield but have a feeling it'll be a no go. So yes it very much IS restricted to the Playbox unless you have an older box it seems.

Again, AIS Play app is NOT restricted to AIS internet or their Playbox. 

Not sure if this is even the primary question the OP has asked, or if anyone is even suggesting this? Of course the AIS Play stand-alone Android app. runs on a phone or tablet, whether on mobile data or any WiFi.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ais.mimo.AISPlay&hl=en

I think the question is: Will the AIS Play app. run on an Android TV Box. 

Since it appears to be running on a Minix Neo-XH8-Plus (Capt Jack), but the OP encountered installation/start-up issues with a Minix U9, I can only guess that the difference in processors/firmware (ARM Cortex-A9r4 ARM Cortex A53) may be a contributing factor?

It seems like the AIS Play should run on most/any/all Android devices, assuming the device has Android 4.0.3 or higher by sideoading the APK, getting the OTP SMS from an adjacent phone, and entering that. But I have no desire or need to test this out on my Anroid box.

Most of the Thai people (who've written reviews) using AIS Play on their mobile devices seem to use the built-in casting option to view content on a TV. AIS added that as they are re-selling Chromecast here now.

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Again, AIS Play app is NOT restricted to AIS internet or their Playbox. 

Not sure if this is even the primary question the OP has asked, or if anyone is even suggesting this? Of course the AIS Play stand-alone Android app. runs on a phone or tablet, whether on mobile data or any WiFi.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ais.mimo.AISPlay&hl=en

I think the question is: Will the AIS Play app. run on an Android TV Box. 

Since it appears to be running on a Minix Neo-XH8-Plus (Capt Jack), but the OP encountered installation/start-up issues with a Minix U9, I can only guess that the difference in processors/firmware (ARM Cortex-A9r4 ARM Cortex A53) may be a contributing factor?

It seems like the AIS Play should run on most/any/all Android devices, assuming the device has Android 4.0.3 or higher by sideoading the APK, getting the OTP SMS from an adjacent phone, and entering that.  But I have no desire or need to test this out on my Anroid box.

Most of the Thai people (who've written reviews) using AIS Play on their mobile devices seem to use the built-in casting option to view content on a TV. AIS added that as they are re-selling Chromecast here now.

Not sure where the confusion has crept in over what's being discussed here.  The give-away would be the thread title  - "AIS Play app on Android STB?"  The  later comment about the app being restricted only to the Playbox was made in the context of the original thread title and in respect of the AIS Playbox software which I'm not sure is exactly the same as the AIS Play app..  There is / was no discussion about phones / tablets.  I have their app on 3 phones and 2 tablets no problem, not the point in the context of THIS thread though.  

It may be the processor issue as you say.  I'm more inclined to think that it's the Android version (maybe combined with app updates) that maybe the issue in the context of an Android STB.

In the case of the XE-8, that is running Android 4.  The U9-H is running Android 5.0.  On the U9 the app won't even open, get's stuck in a perpetual loop with a black flashing screen.  What's more, that loop takes over the device such that it's not possible to power down.  I ended up having to pull the plug then get back into the device to delete the app.  

I can also confirm that app does not work on the Nvidia Shield either.  That is running Android 7.  Same result.  Endless attempting to start loops once the app is installed.  Same solution needed to get rid of it.

As such the supposition that "It seems like the AIS Play should run on most/any/all Android devices, assuming the device has Android 4.0.3 or higher by sideoading the APK, getting the OTP SMS from an adjacent phone, and entering that"  is incorrect where STBs are concerned.  Indeed it may well be that the app will only run on any STB that's running Android 4.1 or earlier. There are comments on the Pantip forum that seem to support this.  Unless the device is an Android TV device there is no need to side-load the apk as it will install fine from the PlayStore.  

I'm wondering whether there was a development with Android and / or development of the AIS Play app that allows the app to detect whether it's installed on a phone or not such that it's looking for the phone ID before it'll boot.  The problems may also be manufacturer or design (processor etc.) specific.  Whatever, it most certainly will not run on a STB merely by virtue of it having Android 4.0.3 or higher, quite the opposite.

There is, understandably, some confusion about Andoird and Android TV... and what if any is the difference... and whether many boxes even describe themsleves properly...

https://androidtv.news/2016/07/android-tv-versus-android-smart-tv-boxes/

"Android TV was announced in 2014, and as such was originally based on Android Lollipop (5.0). The TV team has been keeping up with stock Android development. Android TV can also run on Android Marshmallow (6.0) and Nougat (7.0). If this set-top box is running a version lower than that, it is not Android TV. 

...It has a special interface and services that are designed specifically for a TV"

So, as you can see - an older android box running android version 4.whatever, is NOT an Android TV box ( like my older Minix x8-h). These older boxes may well be able to sign in and run AIS Play app because the app sees them as being a tablet/phone and NOT an android tv box which is not supported. A giveaway is the interagce for the AIS Play app - it is only usable with an air mouse ie as if using a touch device like tablet/phone and NOT a standard TV d pad remote.

A 'true' Android TV box like Minix U1/U9 does not offer any sign in for the app as it is not recognized as a tablet/phone...

AIS could produce a Android TV app that would work on nvidia shileds etc, minix u1 etc, but would be a TV version app... as mentioned google casting to an android tv box is an alternative... 

AFAIK there is no difference with regard to how the Minix XE-8, U1 or U9 are recognised by the Play Store, they are all seen as mobile devices.  As an example I have HooQ (an Android mobile app) running and signed into on my U9.  The example of the Shield was given only inasmuch as it's a device running Android 7 vs Android 4.  Many apps designed for mobiles however can be installed and signed into on that.  Most of mine on the Shield are mobile APKs.

The U9 runs A5 but is still classed as a mobile device.  Again, AFAIK there is NO distinction as to how Android devices are recognised at the Play Store other than them being either an Android TV device (in which case you'll get the TV Store) or a mobile device running 4, 5, 6, 7 or whatever (in which case you'll get the regular Play Store).  The reason for the need to use an Air Mouse is the same as for many apps that people install on set top boxes, they are needed simply because STBs have no touch screen, nothing to do with the device being recognised as set top box. iFlix is also a mobile app, requires an air mouse, but is installed and signed into on my U9.  The U9 is seen as just another mobile.  It is also signed into and running on my Shield.  The OS here is irrelevant.

The difference to me seems to be that the app developers are locking the apps down more, possibly allowed by the developments with the OS once beyond 4.  The latest version of the AIS Play app will actually now install on the U9.  However, when you try to sign in you get the message "Network is invalid. Only AIS mobile allowed'.  So it seems that the app is now checking that it's on phone with the AIS network.  I haven't checked yet if the AIS App still works on the iPad.

Not sure how that goes with the XE-8.  Maybe running Android 4 the app cannot distinguish itself as not being on a mobile.  Or maybe if anyone tried to install the new app version it wouldn't work.

8 minutes ago, SooKee said:

So it seems that the app is now checking that it's on phone with the AIS network.

No it is checking if you are on the AIS network, doesn't matter to them if it is a phone or a media box.

By the way, all my Beelink media boxes are recognized as a set top box, and in the Android settings it also says " about media box" instead of " about phone".

On 5/10/2017 at 7:31 PM, coops said:

Yup, seems that something in newer boxes is making things difficult.

So to respond to the OP's original question it's a firm "maybe".  AIS Play might work on any Android STB, but don't rely on it.

On the plus side the basic app is free, so just DL it and try.  If it works then good for you, now you can subscribe to the Premium HD package and get all the new channels.  If it doesn't work then tough titties.

Or not quite.  AIS are now selling "Chromecast", a small device you plug into your TV's HDMI port that relays video from your phone/tablet onto your TV screen.  If AIS Play works on your phone then you can use this to watch it on your main TV.  It's actually pretty good as it turns your phone into a pretty awesome remote control.  It claims not to use up your phones battery, not sure how.

Chromecast costs less than 1500 baht and is available in lots of places (don't know if there's any particular reason to buy it from AIS? anyone?).

In my case AIS Play is working on my STB but it's working better on my iPhone (even with internet provided by True).  So I'll give Chromecast a go.  I need my Cinemax!

Also, if you have an AppleTV STB then you can stream anything that's on your iPhone or iPad directly onto that.  I believe the same is true with Samsung and their "AllShare" software.

The Playbox that AIS give you with their internet package is below industry standard, as is the case with any router they or any other internet provider will give you, and just like those rubbish routers you don't need to use it.

For now I'll stick with casting it from the phone / iPad which works very well.  If I could have got the app working it would have been better as it means using just one device to watch it vs two.  It also means I could have got rid of the VERY basic and slow AIS Playbox.  AIS do seem to be shooting themselves in the foot with their streaming services though as you either have to have it on their Playboxor on a phone / tablet while clearly not totally oblivious to the need though seeing as the wifi only iPad version still works so that is not checking for being on an AIS network, unlike the Play Store app which does.  Whether it's only able to do that on STBs running Android 5 or later (explaining why it runs on the XE-8) I don't know.  Maybe a new install on an XE-8 wouldn't work either now.  It certainly doesn't work on the devices I have tried here:

Nvidia Shield

Minix U9

Fire TV

I'm not really interested in their premium package TBH but if I was, there's no way I'd pay for it at the moment given the extremely limited device options.  

Update:  Alright, so, after several days the AIS Play app I installed on my Minix X8H-Neo has become increasingly glitchy. The video on demand functions now don't work at all and the program guide has stopped working too.  The channels still play but if anything the image has gotten worse.  It's unwatchable.

So the answer to the original question seems to be no, the AIS Play app wont work on just any Android TV box, it's designed for phones and tablets.

However, it will work on non-AIS provided internet.  My iPhone has no problem running it on WiFi from True Online (my cell service is from AIS though).  It would be interesting if someone using an AIS Playbox tried connecting it to non-AIS provided internet to see if it still works.  Wouldn't expect it to, but would be interesting.

It's worth pointing out that the app probably wouldn't actually work on an AIS Playbox either.  The Playbox uses its own built-in software to view the IPTV streams, it doesn't use the app.  Note that the Playbox actually has a few more channels than the app (Sky News, Fox Movies, Star World, National Geographic) even if they have been having problems with their language settings.  Many channels have been in Thai and people are reporting they can't change them to English (i.e. 'original soundtrack'), but AIS seem to be sorting that out now.

So I went out and got a Google Chromecast device. Works very nicely.  Streams the AIS Play app from my iPhone to my TV.  Picture is very good, but I'd say it's not really full HD.  There's a degree of pixelation that seems to vary from slight to nothing at all.  Overall it's easily as good as True Visions.

Chromecast doesn't actually stream directly from your phone.  When you "cast" from your phone the device connects directly to the internet to stream the video.  This means that it doesn't consume your phones battery, you can actually turn off your phone and the video will keep playing just fine.

Other apps like Youtube, Netflix, Iflix and True Visions Anywhere have functions built-in to cast directly to any compatible screen connected on the same network, but I have found these to be unreliable, especially on the older of my Samsung TV's (2009) and especially True Visions Anywhere app where casting doesn't seem to work at all.  All those apps (except True Visions anywhere) work with Chromecast and work perfectly every time so I'll say it's 1600 baht well spent.  The only down side is it uses up another HDMI port on your TV.

In conclusion I'll say that AIS are starting to offer serious competition to True visions in the TV market, but they're not quite there yet.  Add more channels (BBC World News, Discovery Channel, BBC Earth), upgrade the Playbox  (or allow functionality on other boxes) get language and subtitles sorted out, allow multiple boxes on a single internet connection.  Get these issues sorted and I'll happily cancel my 3 True Visions connections and use only AIS.  Until then it's a bit of fun but by no means a complete solution.

Oh, and Kodi?  I say no.  To all those people who keep posting how wonderful it is and how much you can watch for free I say (from my experience) it can work, but all too often it doesn't.  Video on demand services (I'm talking about Exodus) work well but often fail, stopping to buffer every few seconds or just not working at all.  And live TV streams? Just forget about it, you simply can't rely on it.  Here in the real world I'd rather just turn on my TV and know it's going to work, than have to waste 30 minutes trying to find a stable stream.

That's my 2 bits anyway.  What about everyone else?

I don't rely on Kodi for live streaming - but use Minix xmbc (kodi fork) to play media - tv or movies... and having watched an epsiode of Blacklist on AXN for a change on True the other day...  not sure how shorting shares works in Thailand... but a short play on True Vision would seem sensible.

I remember when True were NOT ALLOWED adverts... now adverts, and the ridiculous tv screen space 'stealing' by slapping  an AXN etc etc channel symbol on yoru screen... with the tv show name next to it, just to add insult ... and then slap 'truevisions' on the screen for good measure. No control over subtitles - size or position or on/off.... cable tv is surely dying.

AIS could move in with their app and channels and demolish True utterly... 

@Captain Jack Is your phone AIS network?  I suspect that'd be the only thing it's interested in.  Non whatever wifi you might end up using it on.  The iPad is the one that's confusing.  Mine is wifi only, has no network or sim of its own.  IIRC though that did give me the option to log in with a phone number (which clearly can then check that the number belongs to an AIS SIM).  It looks to me that the app has been modified or the way they are allowing it to work so in terms of the mobile app at the Play Store it will now check for an AIS network.  They do however seem to be prepared to allow some versions of their app to run on other devices by using a phone number log in, just that the Google Play Store app isn't one of them.

I wonder if an older version of the app might work if the apk was downloaded?  With YouTube for instance I use an old version of the mobile app where the A2 Lite remote forward / back buttons work.  Works fine.  Some services I find though will not run unless you have the latest update, HooQ and iFlix IIRC.  For me though, I've spent enough time on it and, given the limited time I use it, have pretty much lost interest in it.

Live TV never bothers me, save for Xmas when I signed up to That Expat for month to watch the festive stuff on catch-up (but that service seems to be teetering on the brink at the moment) and my main choices are Netflix, iFlix, Amazon Prime and Hooq.  Failing that I try Terrarium and move to Kodi for on demand if it's not available on those services.  To be fair though, using Exodus on the devices running Kodi 17.1 (no builds, just a real bare bones with Exodus and SALTS)  I have here I've never had it slow or buffering and find it very fast, especially since I hacked back the providers and dropped the provider time out to 10 seconds.  Also, seeing as it has been so good lately, I've even started watching series that I could watch on Netflix etc simply because Kodi can sync my viewed lists with TrakT, something missing from Netflix, iFlix and Prime.

IME, you can install the AIS Play APK (1.0.94) on an Android phone, and request the OTP on a different AIS-SIM-equipped phone. Then enter that OTP on the "non-AIS device", so AFAIK, the app. will install, be verified and run on a phone regardless of whether it has an AIS SIM; it will run on WiFi or mobile data. This is how I enabled it on my WiFi-only tablet, for example.

(I can't download the app from the Play Store, even on an AIS-SIM phone, it says it's not available in my country. I'm in Thailand.) So I've had to DL the APK elsewhere.

In reviewing various Thai forums it does seem like the AIS Play app is specifically designed to run on phones or tablets only. This is backed up by posters from AIS and MIMO. I couldn't find anyone who could get it running on an Android box, even with some hacking.

I run the True Anywhere app. on my phones and tablets, and cast that to my TV using Chromecast.  

AIS could move in with their app and channels and demolish True utterly... 

True is the "protected" entity, while AIS is the foreign interloper. True has been using their immense political capital to slow OTT providers like AIS, using the "government", NBTC and other "officials".

Are you signed into a Thai store (iPhone) or is your Google Play account registered as Thai?  AFAIK the ability to download some apps will depend on which store your'e signed into?  I can get it on the iPhone if I'm signed into my Thai store account (and need to sign back into that account to update it) and my Google Play Store account is registered to Thailand so I can get it on any Android device.

On 5/11/2017 at 9:07 PM, Captain Jack said:

AIS are now selling "Chromecast", a small device you plug into your TV's HDMI port that relays video from your phone/tablet onto your TV screen.  If AIS Play works on your phone then you can use this to watch it on your main TV.  It's actually pretty good as it turns your phone into a pretty awesome remote control.  It claims not to use up your phones battery, not sure how.

Chromecast costs less than 1500 baht and is available in lots of places (don't know if there's any particular reason to buy it from AIS? anyone?).

In my case AIS Play is working on my STB but it's working better on my iPhone (even with internet provided by True).  So I'll give Chromecast a go.  I need my Cinemax!

Re the future of Chromecasts here, you and others should be aware, RichCor (and later Webfact) posted an NNT news report in another thread here just the other day that the government (NBTC) has decided to outlaw the sale and import of set-top box and dongle devices that are not licensed by the NBTC (which presumably will mean the device makers giving the Thai government some kind of control or ability to exert control over them).

The article didn't spell out exactly what the NBTC would be requiring in terms of agreeing to license those kinds of devices for use in Thailand. But I can pretty much assume, folks like Google and Amazon and Roku, etc. aren't likely to be re-doing the hardware or firmware versions on their devices just to meet the demands of tinpot Thailand.

It will be very interesting and telling to see just how this issue/attempted regulation plays out, and whether the government ends up being serious to enforce it (or it's just another law on the books that gets widely ignored by the majority of folks including the authorities).

I think the NBTC regulation re: licensing of Internet TV Boxes (which was Royally Gazetted on 25 April 2017) covers the import, sale and installation rather than control, but who knows?

Honestly, I think this was done as a political favor to TrueVisions, to help them fend off disruptors (foreign) to their near monopoly on cable/sat TV. AISs' poaching of some of TrueVision's content exacerbated the situation.

In another action, the NBTC allowed 3BB to stream free content (to Android boxes and Chromecast) for 30 days as compensation for the internet outage.

No one should tell the NBTC that many new TVs have some/most of the capabilities of a Chromecast built-in now.

http://www.bakermckenzie.com/en/insight/publications/2017/04/thailand-internet-tv-boxes/

(2) Licensing Requirement

Any person who wishes to manufacture, import, trade, possess for trade, or possess for installation an Internet TV Box or any similar device under (1) must obtain a license from the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC).

(3) Timeframe for compliance

Any person who manufactures, imports, trades, possesses for trade, or possesses for installation devices under (1) at the time that this Notification was issued and has not obtained a license from the NBTC must obtain a license from the NBTC within 60 days from the issue date of this Notification.

Archived