How to watch Formula one in Thailand

vento

Hi. now staying in a condo with true, but seems like the only channel broadcasting f1 is blocked (not subscribed)

Is there any easy way to watch it, i.e. some of the streaming providers?

Any one have some tips? i really want to watch f1 :)

7 hours ago, vento said:

Hi. now staying in a condo with true, but seems like the only channel broadcasting f1 is blocked (not subscribed)

Is there any easy way to watch it, i.e. some of the streaming providers?

Any one have some tips? i really want to watch f1 :)

Tell them to upgrade to True  Platinum it's about THB 2400 a month ,you will get all the motorsports in the world and Football Snooker and much more

Tell them to upgrade to True  Platinum it's about THB 2400 a month ,you will get all the motorsports in the world and Football Snooker and much more

For F1 Gold will do.

Sent from my iris 505 using Tapatalk

ilikehdtv .......steam online , only 250 baht for 30 days. No credit card details required just buy a true money voucher from 7-11

its the basic sports package you want which shows F1 , WSBK , Motogp etc and all major sports events live in HD 

12 hours ago, digger70 said:

True Gold for only 1500 has coverage - channel 380.

On 26/03/2017 at 5:04 AM, ignis said:

http://cricfree.sc/sky-sports-f1-live-stream-

There are so many + FREE..  just looked Sky-sports F1 stream still work perfect...

Myself for some year now watch on Kodi

I use Kodi also and Sportsdevil and was very surprised when I tried to view the Australian F1 GP and Sky Sports F1 was not showing it.  

I could only find BEIN in German with a corrupted stream showing only a couple of minutes looping.

Would be great to find something free AND reliable via a Kodi stream if anyone knows of one.

17 hours ago, avander said:

I use Kodi also and Sportsdevil and was very surprised when I tried to view the Australian F1 GP and Sky Sports F1 was not showing it.  

I could only find BEIN in German with a corrupted stream showing only a couple of minutes looping.

Would be great to find something free AND reliable via a Kodi stream if anyone knows of one.

also watched it live on Sky Sports F1

Also can watch it live - Live Sports in 'Castaway'

found long ago best to have a few different places to watch it.. if it is not a good stream on one can switch to another in Kodi