What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

22 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

500 baht?  wow where do you live 2000 over night here in Chiang Mai but, yes, it's great when they they go after the nights pleasantries 

Pattaya. It's the foolish guys who overpay (2-week millionaires) who push up price inflation for all of us long-term residents. Fools!

2 hours ago, Watchful said:

This is too Much!   After all I am only human.  How can anyone possibly choose between these two lovelies?

No sleep tonight. I'll be dreaming of both all night.  Maybe a threesome? 

Once more from Straw Dogs .

Some men like women and some men like boys

But I like big fluffy things that make a bah noise.

7 hours ago, Watchful said:

This is too Much!   After all I am only human.  How can anyone possibly choose between these two lovelies?

No sleep tonight. I'll be dreaming of both all night.  Maybe a threesome? 

..you can only be thinking about the eggs.. have fun! 

6 hours ago, catman20 said:

your shopping in the wrong places 

I guess so. I started in Buriram, moved to Khon Kaen after 2 years, and then moved slowly south (about 100 km a year). Got stuck in Patts... I presume if I move to Pattani or Yala, there won't be any tatts, or at least none that I could see?

16 hours ago, Thainess said:

Pattaya. It's the foolish guys who overpay (2-week millionaires) who push up price inflation for all of us long-term residents. Fools!

Jeeze must have been a Beach Road dumpster. I am no 2  week millionaire and own a condo in Pattaya I know short time can be had for 500 but it ain't quality and it ain't overnight. Here in Chiang Mai standard is 1500 short 2000 long (so my friend tells me)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Jeeze must have been a Beach Road dumpster. I am no 2  week millionaire and own a condo in Pattaya I know short time can be had for 500 but it ain't quality and it ain't overnight. Here in Chiang Mai standard is 1500 short 2000 long (so my friend tells me)

Only in the bars. The girls at Thapae Gate are a lot more economical - in line with Beach road. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, hobobo said:

I guess so. I started in Buriram, moved to Khon Kaen after 2 years, and then moved slowly south (about 100 km a year). Got stuck in Patts... I presume if I move to Pattani or Yala, there won't be any tatts, or at least none that I could see?

i think it more about if your shopping for hookers or real women with real jobs. ive had  g/fs from kHON KAEN , buriram and from bkk, lieo, pattaya all professional ladies none have any tattoos on them any where, i can send you pics if you interest.:smile:

On 3/26/2017 at 10:14 PM, thaipo7 said:

I have been married to a Thai for 45 years.  Now we have a home in Thailand.  Thai women look like women in the way they dress.  Skirts, dresses, and shorts.  They have a very nice legs.  The other day I was on my cycle with a Thai girl riding in front of me.  Silky long black hair down to her waist.  Pulled up along side her and told her in Thai that her long black hair was beautiful.  Got this huge smile and she hollers back "beautiful" hair.  They know they are beautiful and accept compliments.  There is not better country for beauty that I know of.  My opinion.

when was the last time you said something similar to the wife 55555555555

only joking good on yer !

2 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Coyote dancer say's it all. This is why I like Thai women, super sexy!

She can't be Thai as Thai's never do things like that 

anyway it's an outrage to public decency and will hurt Thai hearts  (got anymore?)

• Like 1

On 3/26/2017 at 0:51 AM, petermik said:

Try searching outside the bar :thumbsup:

Great, another "you're meeting em in the wrong place" comment. Now you sound like a Thai. If you don't know how boring Thais can be, or how many of em are unable to say anything beyond "Aroi!", "Sanook!", and "Do you miss me?", then you've either never been to Thailand or your standard for good conversation is very low. Or you're just lucky and have only had contact with upper crust, western educated Thais. Anyway, the bargirls are typically a lot easier to talk to bc they don't have all the social hangups that the classy ones do and are typically a lot more comfortable speaking their mind.

Edited by eldragon
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, eldragon said:

Middle class Thais are some of the most boring people I've ever met. I'm not gonna say they're all as I described, but for the most part it is a struggle to have a conversation with any of em in English or Thai. It's like they don't know what to say to us. Hi-so Thais are typically very easy to talk to, but I don't really like hi-so culture, so I avoid em. I will concede that bargirls and other lower class women have their faults and are very difficult to trust on an intimate level, but they are generally easier to talk to bc they're not afraid to be themselves. I just think it's very difficult to find a middle class girl in Thailand that's comfortable speaking to foreigners and isn't a farang hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

i here and understand what you are saying, ive dated shxt load of girls here in 17 years i have a handful of girls ive been seeing for years, not boring girls. these ladies can talk and i have many common interests with them and similar outlooks on life. not the chat like ( not how old are you, where you come from crap) they all have nice bodies and good looking with no tattoos. yes had to kiss a lot of frogs to find all the princesses but it was great fun doing all the kissing. when i say middle class Thais there not stuck up.

all im trying to get across to you is there educated have jobs and money to buy there own houses , cars ect.:smile: 

FORGOT TO MENTION ALL WITH NO KIDS, I DONT DATE WOMEN WITH KIDS.

Edited by catman20
  • Like 2