What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

On 26/03/2017 at 4:18 PM, Destiny1990 said:

when will foreigners speak out about why they prefer dating ladyboys over real girls?

They probably find them more accommodating of anal than women....

• Like 2

I think Eastern Asians are sexier

Chinese/Japanese/Koreans > Philippinos/thais/Vietnamese

alot Thais try to look and act East Asian

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Yes that horrible stupid obsession with white skin YUK

trying to make their lovely milk coffee coloured skin look white

and then thinking it looks better to what they have before = Insanity. It's all a result of effective marketing...

You can't tell me that the skinny pale body of East Asian women looks healthier and sexier than a lovely, soft & smooth rounded, light brown body of the "Western Asians"

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 2

Yes that horrible stupid obsession with white skin YUK

trying to make their lovely milk coffee coloured skin look white

and then thinking it looks better to what they have before = Insanity. It's all a result of effective marketing...

You can't tell me that the skinny pale body of East Asian women looks healthier and sexier than a lovely, soft & smooth rounded, light brown body of the "Western Asians"

All kinds over there "pale and tanned healthy" both do fine

IMG_2780.JPG.e0f394003561086387e19c550d01a430.JPG

IMG_2781.JPG.fc0917aae7ca23d4f2bc335d48a9bb00.JPG

• Like 1

On 3/26/2017 at 10:09 AM, ianf said:

At least you know when they are lying? Yes, lying comes easy to the average Thai girl. My Wife's sister is the Queen of the liars. Just unbelievable stuff and sadly it damages the whole family. She manages to lie to her 76-year old American partner who is besotted with her not realising the damage she is doing to him. He then takes her side and believes all the sh** she spills out. Horrible, just horrible. I think he'll find out that she's taking his money to give to her ex-thai husband! I hate liars. Fortunately I have not yet caught my wife lying after 6 years together - she's actually too honest for her own good.

Its the lying that makes them win the naive,  and desperate falang.

On 4/22/2017 at 7:00 PM, Bigdogfarang said:

Western women - hard on the outside, soft on the inside

Thai women - soft on the outside, hard on the inside 

western women - hard on the outside, sometimes soft on the inside but always hard in the head and sometimes soft in the heart

Thai women - soft on the outside, indifferent to hard on the inside and always soft in the head and often hard in the heart

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bigdogfarang said:

One can get a bit jaded with Thailand once you are here some time it's always nice to see things through the eyes of a newcomer, a friend visited recently and took him to Pattaya - as we were walking past the beer bars all the girls where whistling and cheering - he was looking around bemused "who's all that for" - "that's for us mate" - "I feel like I'm in one direction" ... and that sums it up - Thai girls can make us all feel like a rock star, real or not :)

Ignorance is Bliss just enjoy but it's the same in most Asian countries.  I'm just back from one of my regular trips to Philippines and same there. I met a couple guys from Leeds who were inexperienced and as we chatted I told them I live in Chiang Mai, travel to Phil, Bali and other places at least 3/4 times a year and get laid regularly and I sort of take it for granted their reaction?  you are Living the Dream! they were going back to Leeds and their 'loved ones' and were pretty depressed I must say. I guess I am living the life of a rock star without the singing bit  lol   

• Like 1

Ignorance is Bliss just enjoy but it's the same in most Asian countries.  I'm just back from one of my regular trips to Philippines and same there. I met a couple guys from Leeds who were inexperienced and as we chatted I told them I live in Chiang Mai, travel to Phil, Bali and other places at least 3/4 times a year and get laid regularly and I sort of take it for granted their reaction?  you are Living the Dream! they were going back to Leeds and their 'loved ones' and were pretty depressed I must say. I guess I am living the life of a rock star without the singing bit  lol   

IMG_2593.JPG

( and I'm from Leeds ☹️ )

• Like 1

One can get a bit jaded with Thailand once you are here some time it's always nice to see things through the eyes of a newcomer, a friend visited recently and took him to Pattaya - as we were walking past the beer bars all the girls where whistling and cheering - he was looking around bemused "who's all that for" - "that's for us mate" - "I feel like I'm in one direction" ... and that sums it up - Thai girls can make us all feel like a rock star, real or not :)

You didn't tell your mate the whistles are for your wallet and passport, not actually for your deluded self :)

Sent from my LG-H990 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jayboy said:

You do realise you are talking about prostitutes whistling and cheering ? They, it apparently has to be explained, are not the same as most Thai girls although to be fair many on this thread seem to be labouring under the same delusion.

You mean to say those girls in beer bars wearing bikinis and surrounded by red lights are prostitutes !!! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bigdogfarang said:

You mean to say those girls in beer bars wearing bikinis and surrounded by red lights are prostitutes !!! 

That means that I actually have something that makes me interesting to them. At my age, that is nothing to complain about. :whistling:

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

Interesting choice of topic there. Its one I have often had a conversation with myself in thought.

I'm not sure how many of you here are "farang", or western but here's my Asian perspective on this matter:

1) it seems westerners mostly prefer thai woman with tanned skin (although im not sure why, discussions with my mates often leads to the conclusion that tanned skinned women has the exotic latina flavour that westerners like) Where I am from, we mostly prefer the fair-skinned Thai-chinese mix. ( Although there are exceptions. I did fall madly in love with a tan skinned lady)

2) The article found on page 1 is pretty spot on. They are attractive because they want to be as feminine as possible and I absolutely love it. I love how they pay special attention to their nails, hair, make-up, clothings etc. It seems they genuinely wants to look the best for their man all the time and that makes you feel special. They will do ANYTHING for beauty even taking whitening pills or slimming pills of ambigious origins just to look their best.

3) Is this also the reason why surgery is so rampant there? Im not sure. Im not exactly a fan of enhanced boobs but the odd nose-job is fine for me. tatts turn me off though. 

4) Its true that they are generally shy because they can't speak english well. As for them being great conversationalist or not, I haven't really encountered one who can speak english well enough to carry a good convo so most of the time the topic revolves around mundane questions such as "you come thailand before? Why you can speak thai?" . Though I have met vietnamese women who aren't great with english but could still chatter away.

5) They are perennial lousy liars. Lying is like an olympic sport for them but they are terrible at it. Surprising given how much practice they get. Of course most of the time they do it to get a few dollars out of you. I think most of you are rationale enough to realize a young, hot and attractive women aren't exactly falling in love with us because they feel secure with our 40-inch wasit line and greying hair. Many of them out there ( I know there are exceptions ) are simply looking for a good life. I have no problems with that as long as we get what we want from them in return. Just keep in mind to practice control or you will find your wallet lighter in no time.

6) They are just the most beautiful women for me in the planet. Alot of people from my country will probably rank China number 1 on their list but for me the chinese are too manipulative. 

7) They know how to treat a man. No explanation here necessary. Im sure you guys know what im talking about.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, perspectiff said:

1) it seems westerners mostly prefer thai woman with tanned skin (although im not sure why, discussions with my mates often leads to the conclusion that tanned skinned women has the exotic latina flavour that westerners like) Where I am from, we mostly prefer the fair-skinned Thai-chinese mix. ( Although there are exceptions. I did fall madly in love with a tan skinned lady)

I agree with you and most Thai women I meet think that same thing. However, in my case, I like both and often prefer white skin. I never liked it until I lived in Thailand for a while, but it usually looks really nice, not sickly like on some Western girls. 

• Like 1

On 4/25/2017 at 4:55 PM, jayboy said:

You do realise you are talking about prostitutes whistling and cheering ? They, it apparently has to be explained, are not the same as most Thai girls although to be fair many on this thread seem to be labouring under the same delusion.

Most Thai girls are 'flexible'  and so your definition of 'prostitute'  is not black and white in asia. I have bedded many a wench that had a decent job, family etc. but just needed a 'little' assistance but would not go near a bar - God forbid!  

You gotta love that 'flexibility' man 'a rose by any other name' and all that.

1 hour ago, LannaGuy said:
Most Thai girls are 'flexible'  and so your definition of 'prostitute'  is not black and white in asia. I have bedded many a wench that had a decent job, family etc. but just needed a 'little' assistance but would not go near a bar - God forbid!  

You gotta love that 'flexibility' man 'a rose by any other name' and all that.

No most Thai girls are not "flexible" in the sense you use it.If anything Thai girls tend to be rather conservative in sexual morality but most foreigners don't have much experience of that world.

As for the types people like you mix with, I agree there isn't always crystal like clarity.But a useful working rule is that if a girl takes cash ( even a "little assistance") for putting it out, she's a prostitute.

Part of the problem in perception is that most foreigners  (especially the sex tourist types) tend to be of low social class and low level education.They mix almost entirely with Thais of a similar or even  lower level.Thus it's not surprising they often completely misread or misunderstand what ordinary Thais think or feel.

Edited by jayboy
  • Like 1

By that somewhat pompous definition any girl you have to wine and dine and take to the theatre / movies etc to get into bed is also a prostitute ?  There are many girls here from hardened brass that work in bars all day and sell themselves for cash and as the poster said girls that have respectable jobs and see a westerner for extra cash every now and again - to label them all as prostitures is both naive and mysoginsistic 

No, dating is not engaging in prostitution and it seems extraordinary it should be necessary to make that clear.

"Seeing a Westerner now and then for extra cash" is most definitely prostitution even though it may be undertaken on a part time basis.The vast majority of Thai girls would not dream of doing this.I make no moral judgements.Nevertheless it is remarkable how many foreigners get lost in hypocrisy on this subject,

14 hours ago, jayboy said:

No, dating is not engaging in prostitution and it seems extraordinary it should be necessary to make that clear.

"Seeing a Westerner now and then for extra cash" is most definitely prostitution even though it may be undertaken on a part time basis.The vast majority of Thai girls would not dream of doing this.I make no moral judgements.Nevertheless it is remarkable how many foreigners get lost in hypocrisy on this subject,

I date regularly and help with gas and you are being 'pompous'  and as for 'the vast majority of thai girls would not dream of doing that' is laughable!!!  "i make no moral judgements'  oh we really believe that  how about loosening that hard heart a bit and taking off those 'rose coloured specs'

yes your last sentence fits you nicely