UK landing Card

Does anyone know where I would be able to get some UK Landing Cards from? I am going to Thailand soon and my mother in law is coming to the UK at the end of April so if I could get a landing card before she comes here, I could fill it in for her as she can not read or write English.

Thank you

The flight out to Thailand will likely have them, they'll need them on the way back. Obviously that's the last resort but I don't have a better idea.

When we went to the UK by ferry they had to turn the boat upside down to find a landing card, the one we got had a nice smiley face in wax crayon on the front. The immigration chap at Dover smiled broadly before letting us in no problem :smile:

I'm confused

7 hours ago, MaprangHolmes said:

I am going to Thailand soon and my mother in law is coming to the UK at the end of April

Is she not travelling to the UK with you when you come back, but travelling on her own?

As Crossy suggests, ask the airline staff on your flight to Thailand if they have any available onboard, might also be worth asking at check in UK side, they might be able to get you one.

Failing this, then download a blank picture of the current landing card and print this out, then fill in all of the relevant details on that, giving clear instructions to your Mother in Law to pass this to the airline staff on her flight to UK and ask them to fill in the proper landing card on her behalf, I'm sure she would not be the first or the last!

• Like 1