Team Building near Pattaya?

daveyravey

I would like to treat my staff to a day out and wondered if i could incorporate a team building theme also. Probably 30+ people mostly Thai.

Does anyone have any ideas of something fun and affordable. Budget around 1000b a head. We have our own transport? Food will be a must knowing

my colleagues. We are based in Sattahip so something close to Pattaya would be ideal.

I would like to do this early April.

Thanks for your replies.

Give them the day off

and a 1000 baht bonus.

They will like you for that.

Good boss. :jap:

1000 baht a head wont go far.

Maybe bowling, or Karting

Threpisit road,  speed way has road and off road

karts, ,bungee  and other small activities, maybe you could strike a deal mid week there.

http://www.pattayakart.com/en/

Edited by onemorechang

I am not sure if some people read the OP. Our company already has a charitable foundation . I am also capable of going to an island if i wished and

we have all been to the islands here 10 times before..

and beyond limits is a CPR course.not a team building course.

What i am looking for is a dedicated team building event that's affordable.

Surely there must be a dedicated team building event venue in Pattaya thats fun and affordable?

Dedicated Team Building is what you make it, have some fun, challenge your conceptions, think outside the box. 1000thb a day is pretty limited so you may have to do quite a bit of work yourself. You also need to 'know' your group to challenge them and form the right group structures. Maybe the answers are already here for this year, go karting, go to 'flight of the gibbon', set a quiz as part of the zoo visit (included in flight of the Gibbon) and use this as the basis to analyse your group and formulate a more useful team building event at a later date. You are trying to fly on a budget that barely covers walking.

there is a water park just north of bira race track, not more than 1 km i think. it was a take off on an american show called wipeout. google if interested.  not sure if still in operation or not now.  this was about a yr ago i went there.  slow business, not really much advertising but might be a possibility for you..    depending on age and mobility of your staff..  are they 20 somethings or 50 somethings?   makes a big difference.  the other 2 water parks are also something to think about if your staff is younger and then just ask management if they have package deals.

8 hours ago, wanderluster said:

there is a water park just north of bira race track, not more than 1 km i think. it was a take off on an american show called wipeout. google if interested.  not sure if still in operation or not now.  this was about a yr ago i went there.  slow business, not really much advertising but might be a possibility for you..    depending on age and mobility of your staff..  are they 20 somethings or 50 somethings?   makes a big difference.  the other 2 water parks are also something to think about if your staff is younger and then just ask management if they have package deals.

Thanks. I have been in touch with the team at Splashdown Pattaya and they have  a custom team building activity available under my budget. The other team building place was well over my budget. Thanks Wanderluster for the heads up. I will post a trip report later. Here is their website if anyone else is interested.   http://splashdown-actionpark-pattaya.com/

Edited by daveyravey