3.Gullivers Travels NO PARKING, OR ATMOSPHERE WHEN I'VE BEEN

4.Pussy Galore NO PARKING, NOT BIG ENOUGH, PLENTY OF WORKING GIRLS

5.Hide a Way LIMITED PARKING, HAS WORKING GIRLS

6.Lewinsky's NEVER BEEN

7.That Irish Bar down Walking Street NEVER BEEN

8.Butchers Arms NO PARKING

9.Witherspoons NEVER BEEN

10.Harley Bar BROTHEL, YOU'RE HAVING A LAUGH

They are all GF/Wife friendly,all do food if required.

EPG.

Buriram Boy,

Your answers truelly amaze me.

1.Shenanigans is same price as Jamesons.Royal Garden is next door with HUGE underground parking.

4.Pussy Galore has had a re-fit and is 2 floors,plenty big enough and is more of a Sports Bar than a girlie place.Girls do serve but are very descreet.Again parking available either at Royal Garden or beach road behind boxing bars.

5Hideaway ,again descreet girls,they serve drinks & food.Huge parking in the Complex.

10.Harley Bar,is an entertainment Complex.You really are a strange one if you can't go anywhere with your other half for fear of her thinking it a Brothel ??? Me and my wife have been to Harleys many time on pool nights or in large group of Wifes/GF's/Boyfriends and always had a good night.

If your criteria is plenty parking,no girls of any capacity,cheap.You really are in the wrong place.

EPG.

Called into the Harley Bar on Sunday for the carvery - delicious !! 290 TBH was well worth it and you can keep going up for food :D the meat was superb, gravy and roast potatoes like how your mum used to make

My missus tells me it is out of bounds in the evening for me tho :D cannot wonder why :o

arrived back in Party City yesterday - took wife and brat (with her schoolfriend) to Caddy Shack for dinner.

I'm OK for any venue local to South Pattaya - even some of the Soi Gopai bars, if they are proposed - over the next couple of weeks.

I will probably host a do at the Caddy Shack one night (I buy the first local drink, after that you're on your own!!!) for my wife to meet some of the other TWs, but currently I have no transport other than a push-bike, so don't want to journey too far at night.

alright...Thursday again and we have not yet nominated the next venue!

I think the Moonriver Pub was next on, or did I loose track? Any second to that motion (Moonriver Pub, not my confusion, which is anyways obvious...)?

if I may make a suggestion.....

if you boys and lovely ladies (not sure any lady member in pattaya?) ...anyhow...if you have your next lovely jovial meet here then i can join in on the fun :D

so cyas there????

I just figure us all sitting in the moonriver pub with a laptop in front of us chatting in the chatroom...oh tempora oh mores... :o

if you boys and lovely ladies (not sure any lady member in pattaya?) ...anyhow...if you have your next lovely jovial meet here then i can join in on the fun :D

so cyas there????

I just figure us all sitting in the moonriver pub with a laptop in front of us chatting in the chatroom...oh tempora oh mores... :D

Laptop, web cam and everone can join in. :o

so cyas there????

I just figure us all sitting in the moonriver pub with a laptop in front of us chatting in the chatroom...oh tempora oh mores... :D

Laptop, web cam and everone can join in. :o

Wi-fi ?????

Isn't it full of K*auts? When I was working on Suvarnabhume all my German colleagues went there. If I remember, plays loud music, pricey, lots of Ooompah bands and guys in cute little leather shorts, big beer bellies and bristly moustaches, topped off with silly little green hats with feathers in.

(All in jest - I've spent many good years working for German compsnies)

Just went to see Monty's Lakeside place for the first time. VERY nice, large, open, outdoor and indoor areas, pool and snooker tables, inexpensive food and drinks, would like to recommend that!

Only thing is it's a bit out of town so the bahtbus cheerleaders will probably have problems getting there....

Just went to see Monty's Lakeside place for the first time. VERY nice, large, open, outdoor and indoor areas, pool and snooker tables, inexpensive food and drinks, would like to recommend that!

Only thing is it's a bit out of town so the bahtbus cheerleaders will probably have problems getting there....

me too! (crawling distance to where I live)

Bit late in the day, but try this:

maplocation.jpg

If that fails, this link :

http://www.thaigarden.com/t3/english/tg_eng_maps.htm

Address:

Thai Garden Resort

Address: 179/168 Moo 5

North Pattaya Road, Naklua, Banglamung,

Pattaya City, Chonburi 20150

THAILAND

It's not far from the Dolphin roundabout, road to the air-con bus station, Tesco, located in the Thai Garden resort. I'll wander down there shortly...

:o

not a problem if they show concern about pollution and collectively organize 1 (one) baht bus, negotiate the price before piling in and all have a 10 baht coin in their hot sticky hands...

Somewhere (anywhere) outdoors so we don't have to breathe 2nd hand smoke :D

I'm 100% with you on that one

how about rimmers place............................................. :o

Good idea I have enough paint brushes :D

Somewhere (anywhere) outdoors so we don't have to breathe 2nd hand smoke :D

I'm 100% with you on that one

how about rimmers place............................................. :o

Good idea I have enough paint brushes :D

And I can confirm that there are plenty of open spaces for the smoke to dissipate :D