Possible Venues For Tv Piss-ups!

britmaveric

That would be some 15 km....go up Soi Siam Country Club (that is the first Soi past the Index furniture shop coming from North). Follow the road around the lake and after about 10 km from Sukhumvit you will see the first yellow sign leading you to the Maprachan Resort.

Watch out for the potholes!!

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would be some 15 km....go up Soi Siam Country Club (that is the first Soi past the Index furniture shop coming from North). Follow the road around the lake and after about 10 km from Sukhumvit you will see the first yellow sign leading you to the Maprachan Resort.

Watch out for the potholes!!

yep they are a lot worse since the rain, there is one section of the road collapsed and its erroded about 10 foot deep and around 20 foot in diameter now they have dug it out, about 30 feet further coming back there is another spot where its about to collapse too, i wonder if they will wait for it too before fixing it

I nearly disappeared into one the size of a snooker table last night on my way to the Terrace Bar to watch the City game (BTW won 3-1) :D

I may now not be able to make it as my sister is returning from Phuket on Friday so I will leave it up to her as to what she wants to do .. I have quickly learned not to argue with Farang women - I dont usually win :o

What time?

You going to brave the trip down to Pattaya, on a Friday, during the start of Songkran ? :o

Which reminds me of another topic, of a morbid nature, that usually crops up this time of year (The annual SongKran Death Toll poll) :D

Drive safe and (all going well) I'll see you there ! :D

Yes, we are off back out to Montys (aka. The lake) by popular demand, ...

What time?

usual time 7pm, but i will be out early for a dip in the pool around 5pm

What a splendid idea! Haven't had a pool party for ages! Let's Hi-Jack Monty's place..... :o

You don't want to get wet on Songkran so you go in the pool at Monty's??????? I would join you but the GF (who I finally got to come out) doesn't get off till 7pm so see you later on in the evening.

Jumping into Monty's pool is voluntary wetness, opposing getting in a high-pressure water gun ambush sniper attack resulting in unvoluntary wetness...very logical in my books.....

Raro - Gonna have to get you a skirt and some heels, mate. :o

Jumping into Monty's pool is voluntary wetness, opposing getting in a high-pressure water gun ambush sniper attack resulting in unvoluntary wetness...very logical in my books.....

Raro - Gonna have to get you a skirt and some heels, mate. :D

:o:D:D

Raro - Gonna have to get you a skirt and some heels, mate. :o

He would fit right in in a bar (JSB) in waliking street dressed like that

You going to brave the trip down to Pattaya, on a Friday, during the start of Songkran ? :o

As it turned out, I drove down here last night. :D

Traffic out of Bangkok wasn't too bad.

Came down this afternoon from the airport. If it wasn't for the construction, traffic wouldn't have been noticeable (until you get into Pattaya of course !).

Sure hope the rain takes a holiday as well..... :D

Don't know where it keeps coming from, it seldom rains this much before Songkran. It's been this wet for over a week now.

Doesn't bother me that much, cools everything down a bit, but might be a bit annoying on Kerry's spankin' new Phantom :o

Ok everyone, you want to go out tonight but you don't want to be drowned and your tired of watching the tube so what do you do??? Come out to Monty's tonight and enjoy being dry. See you there. :o

Doesn't bother me that much, cools everything down a bit, but might be a bit annoying on Kerry's spankin' new Phantom :D

Not much suffering for the added coolness, ins't it? :o

I'll be there in the afternoon already and highlight of the evening will be a LIVE POSTING by RARO (the master himself!) at around 10:30. Be there! RARO himself will post LIVE in FRONT OF a totally mesmerized audience!! Be on time to get a front row seat! Limited tickets available, BOOK NOW!!

Just a short note to say thank you to Monty and his wife for their hospitality last night. A good dry time was had by all. Unfortunately some members were on the MIA list last night, Elsie, kerryd, Buriramboy and Buckwheat just to name a few. Maybe next week we will see some new and old faces as we are meeting at Bert's, Friday 7pm.

Edited by Rdrokit

Thanks Monty great place and great food, maybe we could make a day of it sometime when there is less rain and actually use the pool

Look forward to seeing you all at berts next friday, reckon the super soaker festival will run thru till 22 this year?

Thanks Monty great place and great food, maybe we could make a day of it sometime when there is less rain and actually use the pool

Look forward to seeing you all at berts next friday, reckon the super soaker festival will run thru till 22 this year?

Not taking any chances Friday night so I will drive my car to Bert's. Sure glad he has ample parking for cars.