Buying A Used Car

kempos

Hello

I'm going to buy a used car in thailand. I will have about 250000 BHT in cash. Does anybody know if it is possible to get a car for about 400000 (150000 finance?)

I'm working in Thailand, my salary is 30000, have work permit and non-immigrant b.

Do you have any clues? please help

thanks

P.S If you know any places where it is possible please let me know. phone number or address.

Just go buy a new one!!

Or go to any used car dealer. You'll pay upwards to 15-25% interest though where as if you buy a new one figure 4-6%

250,000 would,be a good 25% deposit and you can get a new honda/toyota, nissan etc for that.

I'm going to buy a used car in thailand. I will have about 250000 BHT in cash. Does anybody know if it is possible to get a car for about 400000 (150000 finance?)

I'm working in Thailand, my salary is 30000, have work permit and non-immigrant b.

Should be no problem from the info you posted- you'll just need a letter of verification of employment from your company and a Thai guarantor.

Most auto dealers, new or used, have their own financing options available. You can also contact financing companies such as GE Capital Thailand to compare the rates they offer.

I'd recommend using a multinational instead of a local company, assuming the rates are comparable, as they'll have English-speaking folks ready to walk you through the process.

Cheers!